It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two people arrested for felony voter fraud from the "?" party.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

How To Steal an Election
It's easier to rig an electronic voting machine than a Las Vegas slot machine, says University of Pennsylvania visiting professor Steve Freeman. That's because Vegas slots are better monitored and regulated than America's voting machines,...
www.washingtonpost.com...

Where in this world is an honest group to investigate and prosecute voter fraud? In a time when we have foxes guarding the henhouse?

I've been thinking this is going to escalate into even worse problems in the future,if elections go a certain way. Know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I think it is time to re-evaluate our whole election process.

We are seeing from reports from shore to shore about election fraud and the ability of it to happen.

We also have folks attempting to keep an eye on the voting and being called out for attempting to squash voting.

I find it ironic that in some states and cities, they are ACTUALLY attempting to allow non citizens the right to vote.

What next? Having people email their votes in?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

ONLINE Voting is a Reality Today . I wonder how your Vote in that manner can be Authenticated ? ..........Hmm....

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

It's pretty awful about all the military members overseas who weren't able to vote because someone didn't have the ability to get them their ballots.

I really think all of this could be leading up to that tipping point. People want their votes to count.

"Venezuela’s involvement in U.S. elections" (???)
www.homelandstupidity.us...

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Josef Stalin)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for commenting.

Make sure you take those cameras or phones to the polls and keep an eye on your ballot.

Make sure it prints who you actually voted for.

I also think anyone in charge of getting the ballots to the military, and failed in their duty, should at the least lose their jobs or go to jail.

Interfering in the due process of voting should be a jail-able offense in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join