It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irregularities in the new Rap News video and Julian Assange's appearance? is he an underground cele

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i'm sure some of you are familiar with rap news with Robert Foster, if not, here's his new video

I liked the first three videos of his which can be found on
www.thejuicemedia.com...

But this one stood out as odd to my CT mind.

First, the other tracks seemed original, where's half of this track is eminem's track... really? does that website make That much money to pay for a track by eminem? or is that a copyright infridgement?

Secondly, it seemed more dumbed down... oreilly? # out of mouth? poop jokes anyone? kindergarten?

and the first thing that struck me as odd was appearance of real Assange... WT~?

Did they pay him? did he volunteer?

so my main question is, Is assange becoming an underground CT "celebrity" of sorts? i mean CNN interviews?

Larry King?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
and now Rap news?

So i present a theory i had in my head...

yeah thats right another CT.

Why is he(julian) suddenly so popular that mainstream media is covering him?

You would say smear campaign? yeah but by covering him they bring light to the wikileaks sight. if tptb wouldnt want any attention to that website, they wouldnt cover it on mainstream media, if you believe tptb censor our media that is..

maybe its a double play on our minds? they know how we think, the CTs so they are using reverse psychology on us. i mean if tptb are smearing him he must be credible, right?

so we must trust him, and like him, and respect him.

thats what i see happening, he's becoming sort of a celebrity on ats and internets, but really what do those documents that he leaks actually accomplish? we didnt know civilians are killed at wars? we didnt know they still use torture. ok the documents are proof... so has anything changed since they got released? maybe he's there to give us a hope of change, like " oh look, julian got it covered, he's actually doing something about it so we dont need to do anything" maybe like a distraction technique to desensitize us from the real important topics. so we have an illusion of opposition? so we dont go out and actually DO something about it?

It just seems odd that he's suddenly that popular appearing on all these shows, and being made into some kind of bad ass character super hacker dude. like a rogue hero for us to admire. for us to hope he defeats the nwo...

i hope i elaborated my theory well enough for you to understand. my shift button only works sometimes so sorry about capitalization and spelling errors. any thoughts?

p.s. its almost ppl like julian and jessee ventura are placed like markers, to herd the CT sheep in the right direction? hijacking the movement while making money off it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Topic already exists here.

Please contribute to the previously posted thread.

Thanks.

Closing

join