It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A Strange Light In The NY SkyBefore i start i just want to make it clear im not writing this as a fictional story this ACTUALLY happened. It was the summer of 2005. It was a gorgeous night probably a Friday or Saturday but that's not important. i was with my, then girlfriend, and we decided to go sit on the beach together and have one of "those" nights... now we all know blue ray players are really the only thing we have today that uses blue lasers and most people have access to them... and they didn't exist publicly for another year or so before they were even heard of. This was on long beach in new york on long island about 11 pm it was for the most part a very clear night and when its clear you tend to stare at the night sky... keep in mind ny is very polluted with lights so its hard to see most of the stars and other "things" up there... but to get to the point i noticed something strange a blue laser that would beam across the sky as far as i could see right over me behind me as far as i could see or as the light would permit... this was way above the cloud line and it was bright enough that I wasn't mistaken... and i could see it would disappear and then re appear and as it would disappear a smoke or some type of steam looking substance would appear as if the laser burnt itself into the sky n when it turned off the smoke remained and then it would go back on and off and my girlfriend at the time also saw this and we noticed some other people on the beach looking up at it.... we finally left because she had a curfew at the time and i put it off until about a month later when i saw it again with a group of friends only some of them noticed it and when i finally said there it is again it disappeared and i never saw it again... to THIS DAY i have yet to find ANY information on ANYTHING like this ANYWHERE internet, library, colleges, anywhere noone seems to know what this is nor has it ever been explained

join