It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I Told You That...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
For those of you that have seen my threads around ATS, that I am an open minded individual, and I try to bring what I think is in the best interest of the masses as opposed to one sided thinking.

I have decided to bring to this thread, certain information that I think will be of use at one time or another to every person on this site. Though many will have opinions about the information that I will be adding to this thread, this is information that people can delve into, and take what they choose from it.

I am in NO way a lawyer, or saying that anyone should do whatever it is that they choose, its your life, all I am saying is that when you are in a particular situation it is better to go in with all the information.

So here it is, first I would like to start with a video, that will give you a more layman type of scenario that everyone can understand.
Meet Your Strawman!

Now that was a pretty easy to understand video. Now for those that would like to get to know what your strawman is, and how to make it a separate entity, in order to separate yourself from man made laws.

Here is some information from the site that I would like to present that has been the easiest to understand and covers the laws of Britain, Canada, and the US.

Introduction

You were born a living soul with flesh and blood, with the responsibility to respect other life and treat your fellow man with love and kindness, and with a life-spirit provided by the Creator. Your unalienable rights are for life, liberty and property, and to respect those rights of other human beings on this planet, our home.

In an attempt to create a safe society, men elected Governments to protect and uphold your unalienable rights and your responsibilities to the Creator and your fellow man. After a while, Governments became corrupt and now we have to ask: How could Governments and other "regulatory bodies" possibly make you follow their rules and be subservient to them since your true allegiance is to your Creator? How can you serve two masters - your creator and your Government? The answer is that you cannot server two masters, therefore the Government had to create a system that tricks you into thinking you must serve them, where in fact, Governments must serve us, the people.

One of the ways Governments and other regulators have tricked you into thinking you must follow their rules, is to create for themselves an "artificial-person / corporation" who is not you, but whom the Government has fooled you into thinking is you (See Natural vs. Artificial and Trick #4). But, so as not to violate your fundamental rights, they also have provide recognition in law for another legal entity called a "natural-person" (simply meaning a human-being in the law) with which most of your fundamental rights are still intact. So when you interact with the law, you may be represented as an artificial or natural person - you choose.

www.natural-person.ca...

Now here is a brief summary discussing Government tricks.

The first 'trick' of the Government is the re-definition of certain critical words in each Statute (Act). They (the Government) want you to presume the ordinary meaning of the word so as to trick you into reading and interpreting the Statute in their favour. Here is a summary of some of the Trick Words. Two key words that are re-defined in almost every Statute are the words "person" and "individual". There are at least two "person" in law:

A natural-person is a legal entity for the human-being.

An artificial-person is a legal entity that is not a human being.

Here are the exact definitions from Barron's Canadian Law Dictionary, fourth edition (ISBN 0-7641-0616-3):

* natural person. A natural person is a human being that has the capacity for rights and duties.
* artificial person. A legal entity, not a human being, recognized as a person in law to whom certain legal rights and duties may attached - e.g. a body corporate.

You will observe that the natural-person has the "capacity" (i.e. ability) for rights and duties, but not necessarily the obligation. The artificial-person has rights and duties that may be attached (i.e. assigned) by laws.

www.natural-person.ca...

Now what is presented above can be continued at the link, and can also be verified.

Natural vs. Artificial

There are two "persons" identified in law. These are "natural-person" and "artificial-person". See Government Tricks for more details.

A natural-person is defined as "A human being that has the capacity for rights and duties". Note that the word capacity means the ability, but not the obligation for rights and duties.

An artificial-person is defined as "A legal entity, not a human being, recognized as a person in law to whom legal rights and duties may attach - e.g. a body corporate". Sometimes an artificial-person may be referred to as a CORPORATION, which is not always the same as an Incorporated Company. These subtle re-definitions are made in Statutes whenever the Government wants to change the meaning of the word.

There are many different types of artificial-persons, each with different duties. Here are a few different types of artificial-persons:

Taxpayer, Resident, Driver, Voter, Citizen, Homeowner, Officer.

Whenever you read any Law or Statute, you must be sure to check the meaning of the word "person" as it applies to that particular law.

www.natural-person.ca...

The above mentioned in reference to Employment.

When a person works for an Employer as an Employee, using a SIN number for such employment, he has entered into a Master/Slave contract with his employer. This is called a Contract of Service (Servitude, Slavery). In fact, his corporation/artificial-person JOHN DOE is working for the Employer as an OFFICER. The natural-person John Doe acts in the capacity of a Legal Representative for the corporation/artificial-person JOHN DOE and is expected to perform the duties demanded of the slave JOHN DOE, by its Employer. Both the Employer (COMPANY) and Employee (JOHN DOE) are created by the Government and therefore both are subservient to the rules imposed by the Government. All money earned by the slave JOHN DOE during such employment belongs to the Government (the creator of the Contract of Service) and must be reported on the slave's Income Tax Return.

The reason an "Income Tax Return" is called a RETURN, is because it is used to RETURN money to the legal owner of the JOHN DOE corporation/artificial-person (the Government). See Income Tax Act for more information.

www.natural-person.ca...

There is much more available at the site.
Now here are some helpful videos concerning the same information.
Jordan Maxwell on Occult Law Property

14th Amendment Citizenship: Citizen or citizen?

Thinkfree.ca Freeman on the Land UK Truth of the Person 1 of 5.mp4

tpuc.org Freeman on the Land Police Interview a Freeman 1 of 3.mp4

When you eventually learn the terms that are used, and the way that you have the right to be free, and to have your well being at heart, you can then realize that this is a game that has been set in order for you to be controlled.
Most are either unaware or scared to either learn these things, or are skeptical. Which is good to be. Some people have used this and not learned everything there is to know and gotten themselves in further trouble. This isn't something to be played with, as TPTB have alot more experience at it.

But thats not to say that you dont have the right to know what your getting yourself into, and how to learn to protect yourself, and your loved ones.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 26-10-2010 by NoRegretsEver because: fix my quotes

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

It's a wonderful dream. However, no man is an island. We respond to and from other people unless of course you live in a cave in the middle of nowhere and never come in contact with another human.
I am not against being a "freeman" but unless the nations were to respond in mass (i.e. revolution) then it is peeing in the ocean and then checking to see if the sea level rose. A few practicing "freeman" here and there is not going to accomplish anything other than someone getting hurt as it has in the past.
Again, it's a nice concept, but one that will not be realized without a break down and rebirth of society. I don't think any of us are ready for that.
Being a freeman will not change the ruling elites plan to control and own you. Simply put, as long as you choose to live in a society, the powers that be will have control over you to a certain extent. The extent of that control will vary from country to country, society to society.
Seeashrink

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

I of course understand your concern. What I bring to this thread is information for those that want to know how not to get into a an unnecessary situation when you know the rules. This is a form of knowledge that can give you a step up in the long run.

Fear is what keeps these rules in place today. That's why it works. As I stated this isn't for everyone, but to say that it doesn't work or wouldn't help is false. People can choose for themselves what they want to know, and people are quite frankly tired of being taken advantage from.

This to me is one way to deny ignorance.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I agree, it is a way to deny ignorance and it can possibly be a viable option for some, but I would think few and far between.
Please understand, I am not putting down the concept. But, there are societal norms that will exist with or without law or government. Even for the tribesmen in the jungles of Brazil or Africa there are societal norms that must be followed in order to co-exist with fellow tribesman.
If the Creator decides to sustain His creation for an indefinite period of time then I could see this concept evolving at some point but, I cannot see it as a change brought about by the decision of a group of believers in that way of life. Great discussion

Seeashrink

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I wrote this thread, because I remember when I first learned this and was like WHAT!!!

How come I didn't know any of this. Now that I do, I approach everything in my life as there is a possible trap in front of me. If I see a police officer I know what my rights are, and I can state them upfront, even if they are unaware.

I know that whatever I decide to do is contractual, and I treat it as such. I sign my name differently, I speak differently, and I make sure that those around me are aware that the rights that we have are rights, if we use them. When you realize that life is what it is, and a game is being played, with this kind of information, you dont have to be a hermit to follow them, but I assure you, being duped, will be the last thing done to you ever again.

If your part of a chess game, the only way to win, is to know what everyone else's piece can do, as well as your own. Most people are so unaware of these things that if you were to implement even one or two things it can be done, because no one will notice, but you will know. Having the knowledge is the name of the game.

BTW thank you for your input.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The information posted is just that "information". I cannot endorse what you do, but I can knowingly and wholeheartedly say that this information is worth the research.

Especially in a time where our freedoms, or the ones we thought we had are hanging on a thread. We as natural born free people, can reverse what we have had drilled into our brains. Fear is what keeps the masses in the dark. People on ATS are already a step ahead, so I wouldn't assume that ATSers would blindly act on this.

If anything I know that people would look into it, and make a logical decision for themselves.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thought I would give this thread another shot, as I feel the information is very helpful and useful, so here's a bump, I hope more people can get a chance to see it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I also wanted to post the Mary Croft videos, that may help in financial crisis. When everything begins to fall, economy wise, many of the financial institutions will be trying even harder to stake their claim on the little bit of money that many will have left.

These videos will help with the ins and outs of how to deal with the so called "debt" that many in fact face today.

Mary Croft Interview

The free e-book link www.natural-person.ca...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Truth be told you are speaking for everyone when you say nobody wants social breakdown to form a new society when in fact it is your own fears. Not everyone has your fears. To say, "as long as you choose to live in a society, the powers that be will have control over you to a certain extent" is the prison within your own mind. Nobody chooses to be in a society. You are born into a society and forced to conform to it by law of governments. You have no right to go out into the wilderness and just pull up a piece of land and call it home. You have no right to walk up to a apple tree and pick the fruit to eat it even if no individual claimed the land. People will slave to the government as long as they fear as you do.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Excellent post. Jordon Maxwell and David Icke go into this exact same thing in detail.

But, don't pay your taxes, I know a 68 year old woman that didn't and is now in a federal penitentiary.

You have to have ownership papers in your glove compartment in case the police pull you over.

You can't drive without a license or if you are pulled over, you will find your tush sitting in the back of a police car.

On and on and on it goes.

Now, with MY birth certificate. I can get a certificate that says a copy of my birth certificate is on file in St. Louis, Missouri, however, because I was born out of wedlock 58 years ago, my mother if alive would be 100 and has been dead as my father since the early 60's - I still cannot get a copy of MY birth certificate. It is sealed and I am not allowed a copy of it.

Your post is 100% right on

Now, about our houses. If two people work their whole lives, 30 + years to pay off that mortgage and then pop off without having signed over their house to one of their kids. When they die and if say you have three kids and they want to sell the house, guess who gets to make a profit on another 30 year mortage on your house? The bank.

The bank will then also make another 30 year profit on the house(s) your children buy and they will have to pay inheritant taxes to boot.

We are signing over our house to one son and the townhouse over to another as soon as our houses are totally paid off. The one that gets the big house has promised that the 3rd one will get to live in the house if he splits up with his girlfriend. We are trying to pay off these two mortages asap and keep our houses out of the banker's hands.

Luckily our children like our house and townhouse and don't foresee wanting to sell them and having to finance a mortage. All they will have to come up with is the property taxes, which if are not paid the "government" will take your house away and sell it for said taxes.

How do you get out of taxes? We have two lawyers in the family and they say "you can't".

Thank you for the link - I got the PDF Book and am reading it tomorrow.

I want to be a free woman. I'm done with supporting a government that wages war by lying about WMD. I am fed up with a government that bails out the bankers and financial institutions while the middle class is slowly becoming the homeless class. I work a food distribution center and yes, more and more people that were once just like you and I are now homeless, robbed of first their jobs and now their homes, while Wall Street keeps turning billion dollar profits.

My job was outsourced, but because I have a husband that pulls in a decent salary I am okay. If I had been single or divorce I would be homeless right now.

Mortages, cars - it's ridiculous and down right thievery the amount of interest the bankers are charging.

I am going to go to TPUC.Org right away.

We need to take back our lives - between the banks, corporations and the many governments that are now all good bedfellows, we need to some how to learn to live as free standing people and not "citizen slaves".
edit on 27-10-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Spelling, took out ( and added an idea. I think this Your reason for the edit sounds like ATS Police State. We have enough of that already in our lives now too on ATS

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for making sure that others are aware that their is some danger of trying to do any of these techniques WITHOUT full knowledge of what you are doing. These banks and so called financial institutions have had plenty of time to get very very good at what they do and how they rob us blind.

But something as easy as signing your properties over to your children is a very easy thing, and can save your children lots of legal problems in the future. Making your family aware of any legal problem they may face if you are to pass, will also simplify the problems that they may face.

I would also suggest a living will, this also can take very little time to make you assets easier to pass on, without the need of "legal" consultation. I have purchased for $15.00 a CD called "My Attorney", and has 1000's of legal documents that you can fill out and copy at home.

Also there is the UCC-1 code that can be obtained in order to not separate yourself fully from civilization, but can make you a "freeman" as far as legal concerns with YOUR property. I will add more information concerning this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am surprised that there aren't more people out there that have interest in this subject. This type of information is a great resource for the coming financial situation. It is easy to understand and the links are for those in Canada and the U.S.

If there is anyone in the U.K, I also have videos for you.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is for those who actually have in interest in this subject, or may want to look further into what I have presented so far.

The number ONE distinction between freedom and slavery is free people get paid for their labor, their property - slaves don't!

It really doesn't matter if you are jet-propelled, air-conditioned or steak fed...nor does it matter where you live in the world...and it equally doesn't matter if you THINK you are free. What matters is whether or not you get paid for your labor or property.

Who said it: "None are so hopelessly ENSLAVED as those who THINK they are free"?

This free website will prove conclusively, using well researched documents (many from the Federal Reserve System and its member banks) that you most certainly are NOT being paid, haven't been paid, nor are paying for anything since June 24th, 1968 by an act of Congress.

It is not our fault that the media in 1968 failed to cover the world's largest bank robbery - wherein men in suits emptied our bank accounts of the last known commodity to serve AS the money - silver in coin form...and left nothing - NO THING in its place. But "something" had to take silvers place - didn't it? Read on for the answer.

I was in 7th grade in 1968, and The Vietnam War was in full bloom. It occupied many minds. As you continue working your way through these pages, you'll begin to understand the power of those who can create money - and what they can "buy". One of the first steps to economic conquest is controll of all communications - Yep, the media, for one.

Anyone reading this who has taken economics in college, surely must agree with my definition that economics is: "the dismal, dull, science of deception". (Unless of course, you are an economist).

I mention this because like in most cases, the truth is simple but made to appear complex, so the slaves never catch on.

And as you continue on with this website, please keep an open mind; hear me out, and enjoy the great feeling that comes with understanding something you thought was so complicated.

The ostrich pictured above is so symbolic of most people's situation. He drags his ball and chain unaware he is totally enslaved. Startle him with the truth and he burys his head (Guess what sticks out?). Truly, "Those who are unaware, are unaware of being unaware".

Finally, as stated earlier, it matters not where you live on plantation earth. The USA has the same monetary system Russia has that Hitler had.

www.worldslaves.citymax.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Interesting as this is, unless you have a practical way of doing something about it this isn't much different than telling someone they are on fire. I learned a little more about the foundation of the system but this is as useful as those people who tell you not to pay taxes on the basis that you are not a 'federal' employee so it doesn't apply to you, great information that we have to push aside because theres nothing we can do with it. Thanks though at least you're putting it out there.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I think it's important information, which requires a lot of taking in because it turns so many of the beliefs we have on their head. So much information has been witheld and so many lies have been told to us.

I've been looking into this on and off for some time, and at times it's mind boggling, yet I still have not found anything MC says to be untrue. It is the why and how related to the fact that we are, in fact, slaves to the Corporations.

I would encourage people to really look at this, and do their own research. And, contrary to what some people are saying on here, IMO it does have some very practical applications. The import of this information really only does become apparent when you study it thoroughly.

Thanks again for this excellent thread.

edit on 2-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thought I would try an revive this thread, as for others to see that may be interested, but due to newer threads they may have missed.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
S&F

Thank You for the thread. I am very interested in the topic and after watching just the first video did some independent research and am appalled that I didn't have a clue about this my whole life.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

my head is swimming right now trying to absorb all this info. I think I may need a nap. It's truly exhausting, all of it. To think that all this is conjured up by TPTB in order to control us.

I wonder what happened with that mother who never obtained a birth certificate for her child. Did the child ever attend school? What about the ability to obtain driving privledges? credit? a marriage license?

I realize that all of the above questions are all a part of the propaganda, but in essence it is almost a "requirement" of society as we know it. Without it we may as well be ostracized.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

I do realize that it is alot to take in, especially when you realize that the people that have made this game almost impossible to dissect, have had lots of time to perfect, while those that want to know their rights, have to do it alone.

It does take time, but thats why I started the thread. Just knowing something, is better than knowing nothing. Its a hard pill to swallow, but if you crush it up, and add some knowledge, and ambition, the remedy starts taking effect.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hello,

I am one (1) day into this site, and have had the good fortune of finding your "post/thread" (not sure of the terminology just yet). This is a topic I have been doing quite exhaustive research on as of late,and I must say you are correct in the information given, although there is SO much more to disscuss. Once we truly comprehend and have a complete understanding of the history of events that have led us to our present position, we do indeed posses a very powerful tool in the rejection of tyranny and reclaiming the freedom we have so willingly given away. This is a topic NOT to be taken lightly. It requires extensive knowledge, personal responsibility as well as accountability, absolute courage, and above all...Honor. Pursuing true personal freedom is akin to entering a vast untamed wilderness. There can be monumentus rewards as well as tragic losses, one must be willing to accept both. Whom amongst us will have the virtuosity, the courage, the intestinal fortitude to lead this adventure into the wilderness? If your answer is anything other than" YOU" (yourself)... it cannot be done. I have wasted a considerable amount of time in search of these elusive "leaders" only to find that they stand alone within ourselves, and lead only by virtue of self determination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join