It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dispatches: Iraq's Secret War Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Dispatches: Iraq's Secret War Files

www.youtube.com

Dispatches, Channel 4's flagship current affairs strand, exposes the full and unreported horror of the Iraqi conflict and its aftermath, revealing the true scale of civilian casualties and allegations that even after the scandal of Abu Ghraib, American soldiers continued to abuse prisoners; and that US forces did not systematically intervene in the torture and murder of detainees by the Iraqi security services. The programme also features previously unreported material of insurgents being killed while trying to surrender.

With descriptions and scenes of killings, torture and bloodshed whic
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This documentary puts most of the key points from the recent wikileaks release into perspective, and compares it to the lies given by Bush & Blair etc.

If you're in the UK, this link should work better:

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 26-10-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I saw this on channel 4 last night... I thought it was an excellent presentation of the facts however, I also thought it was a deeply depressing expose of what humans are capable of and would actually seem to enjoy, why would you use a drill on a child - or gouge someones eye out, then murder them, all of which is justified by torture is a necessity of war...bs...like I said, I think these people enjoyed what they did.

I will spare the comments about wishing I wasn't part of this human race etc....but, its true!

I also think this will be forgotten....

edit on 26-10-2010 by slinkey10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Part 5 is re-uploaded here:

new topics

top topics

join