It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astral Self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The individual is part of a whole. Fear or evil are only manifestations of one's reality.
The Universe respond's to thought, therefore the Human Being shape's his own reality.

One third of Human life is spent asleep. Hardly anyone remembers one third of their own lives.
The Human Being is not separate from the Universe, he or she is a part of it.

The conclusion is that matter cannot be perceived as the only reality available to us. The Human Being is made of energy. We are entities made of energy.
The three dimensional world we know as real is nothing but a shade of our true selves.

There is no life after death. There is only life after life. There is no future and no past.
There is only now. Our ultimate goal is to remember who we really are.

The Human spirit cannot be contained by force. It can only be contained mentally, psychically, by the use of three dimensional based fears. Fear of death. Fear of loss. Fear the unknown.

When the body is asleep, the Human Being separates from matter and return's back to its true self. The Human Being repeat's this cycle every night all thought his or her life.

Once returned to its original form, the three dimensional laws of physics do not apply. The thought based response from the original reality reacts faster than the three dimensional one, thus creating manifestation's right before your eyes with just one thought.

The whole Universe is created by thought. Energy is created by thought. Time is only a factor of the three dimensional reality. Inside the three dimensional reality the Human Being is not separate from its host Planet or Star system or the entire Universe. It is one giant organism.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
sounds like you got it all figured out....why do we not remember (for myself 90%) of our "dreams"?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The astral self is Jesus. Free of sin thou art astral. Thou hast a heavenly body.
A body which preserves immortality. EXPLANATION

Many suffer the gate for they have not forgiven yet. Forgive to be forgiven.

Welcome to the joylife.

Abba

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

This is exactly my beliefs on life.
You've put it into such a good explanation.
It's not bad being in human form, I'm loving life at the moment.
I can't wait to see what it's like out of this 3D environment.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The spirit comforts us! The spirit is comforting!

Whereas they are found they will retrieve victory. Painless needles 'sense' of women, njraargh

Questions??

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I HATE THE WOMAN OF WOMEN!!!

wrong thread?? Size 3800000->

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I HATE THE WOMAN OF WOMEN!!!

wrong thread?? Size 3800000->

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Your physical existence is just as much your "true self" as your astral body. The two worlds have very different mechanisms and very different functions. Monroe is much more privy to the truth, as evidenced by him calling it "phasing" instead of "projection". There is also a human form beyond the astral form. But all of our "forms" are just the same source in different packaging, serving different purposes in the process of emanation. That source, which is formless, has no conceivable rules. It most certainly does not have an identity either. The astral self is not our "true self". By the time you truly reunite with your true self, there is no self. There is an inconceivable infinity which cannot even be spoken of.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Yes of cos but that infinity has not been reached yet, and spoken of. The Astral self is your duplicate, made of energy.

Thanks for the reply. Very interesting what you wrote. Thanks

top topics

join