It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief UFO clip at home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You have another clip!. Does it flash colours on that too?

Hope you're gonna show it..

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Liberator
Well it's not a bird, it's not balloons and it sure as hell isn't chinese lanterns. So what the hell is it?

It's circular and moving fast as hell. Nice to finally see a video on this site that truly appears to be UNIDENTIFIED.

All the three flypasts happened within about one and a half minutes. I split it into three clips but it is one continuous clip. In the final appearance it becomes irrefutably clear that it is craft. It appears like somekind of drone and yet with no wings.

The whole point is that it is very difficult to identify and the fact that on the first appearance it was very high up and moving extremely fast make me think it is unknown technology (human or otherwise)

I have still not recovered from the lack of interest in this. ALthough I don't want too much attention, I put this clip up because I could no longer stand all the footage being plucked from Youtube for analysis on ATS.

edit on 2-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
You have another clip!. Does it flash colours on that too?

Hope you're gonna show it..

No it does not flash and, as I mentioned earlier, I will never know if the other was a flash of colour or just the flashing of the sun's reflection . Difficult to say with near-infrared filming.

<< 1  2   >>

join