It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good talk... with Nigel Farage. Dutch interview.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thank you Geenstijl.nl

Nigel Farage talks about the European union. the road that lead him to where he is now.

A bit of van Rompuy that dull bank clerc with the appearance of a well.

Why Turkey shouldn't be taken in the European union and some very good arguments along with it.

A little bit more credit for this guy. Cause IMHO he is talking so much sense...

It's a must watch ! and it will only be 10 minutes or so.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, that was an interesting watch.

I have to agree with Nigel on most of the issues he raises. I have seen the effects of the EU and it's policy in action all the time in my local area and they are almost all negative.

I am all for people emigrating to the UK as we are pretty much all immigrants if you go far enough back in your geneology. But the freedom of movement that the EU have employed is not working and is fueling distrust between the immigrants and the local population.

He is 100% correct about how they are setting up polish ghettos, the city which I live in have an area called Torry and it's now called mini-poland because they have all moved into this area. The problem is that they are not integrated but segregated into their own communities.
Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against the poles, I have quite a few people I work with who are poles and they are hard working and friendly. They also do the jobs that no-one else wants to do, which helps our economy. But there are too many of them, nearly every company I have worked for in the last 5 years the catering staff have been almost 100% polish.
Now I am sure there are local people who are unemployed currently that would love to work in catering in the oil industry but are not getting the opportunities because the positions have been mostly filled by overseas workers.

The EU has also singlehandedly killed the fishing sector in Scotland with their openwater policy, big european mass fishing vessels are taking all the stock from our national waters and our local fishing communities are now almost gone.

Thanks again for the video.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

Ow ma that big fishing is causing our fish populations to plummet.
We need to revolt and start to create self sufficient economies again this will not work in the long run I tell ya

join