It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Paranormal Rock of Gibraltar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Yes im going to try that. I still have maybe a connection in there through a friend, see what happens.

I thought of that, maybe they dont want to smash the walls because its historic, i donno.

What i am going to do is get the real name of the 'Lady in Grey' and see where exactaley in Spain she came from, who are her family etc

Some people have see the nun outside the Convent. One guy said he saw her but her legs seemed to be inside the ground. Like her feet could not be seen.

My father explained to this man that when the nun was alive the pavement wasnt built. So she appears to have no feet because of that.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I Think this would make a great paranormal activity style film.

The guards are disturbed by the security system being triggered.
They rush to the room, but theres no one there, just an icey chill and the faint noise of scratching coming from a wall.
Cautiously they aproach the wall, in wonderment of what this noise could.
Suddenly the the door slams behind them and they are left in pure darkness.

outside the room the horrific screams of the two guards can be heard as they get attcked by something unseen.

It would be great if you could do at least something. Maybe if you do your research and find out as much as you can. They may grant you access on a research or historical basis. Especialy if you manage to track her familiy members down. Its a very long shot but you never know.

The fact that she was seen as, the groung would have been then adds more validity aswell as mystery to the case. I cant wait to hear what you manage to dig up. So dont forget to post.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Hey thats very interesting niceone Star for that.

There is an old library that could hold alot of information, ill check that out.

And yes i wont forget about this thread

Im going to try get all the information i can.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stellify

Ive just learned through a friend that where Rosia Plaza once stood is where they used to fire the cannons at the enemy ships.

So alot of people wouldve died there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join