It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier 9600 Years Old UFO Alien spaceship moon picture VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Isn't it spiffy how much we got told to go do our research zorgon?

I mean hey it's not like we have HARD DRIVES full of evidence and disparate tiny puzzle pieces and leaks cross referenced and cross correlated that we have amassed over the Years (decade and change worth of years for me and i'm a relative NOOB)

But hey I've been doing battle over this nazi saucer thing so much lately that my war axe needs sharpening and I'm gonna have to let someone else take this one.

oh but I do have one addition ... correlatedmagnetics.com give this site a read yet another technology that puts another brick in the wall of things that are possible that people have been denying in the mainstream for decades...
(hint this guy "programs" normal magnets to do all sorts of interesting stuff.)
Technologies are coming out every single day now that make many of the old stories and claims of inventors and proponents of the nazi saucer theory more and more credible not less and less every day.

Another thing that aggravates me highly is people will tell me well show me the documents that PROVE this or that... and I can tell they are making a colossal assumption that pretty much all documents from world war 2 have beeen declassified. When the reality is there are several TRAIN CAR loads of documents that are still 35 years from their first declassification review (sort of like a parole board for classified documents)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice try, but your "smack down" in my direction seems to consist of a piece written by someone either as a joke, OR because he is a terribly delusional individual. I honestly can't believe that YOU fell for this, so I must conclude that you have your tongue firmly in cheek....here's a snippet from your link, comes up right in the beginning, and completely invalidates anything else:

In my extensive research of dissident American theories about the physical conditions on the Moon I have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is atmosphere, water and vegetation on the Moon, and that man does not need a space suit to walk on the Moon. A pair of jeans, a pullover and sneakers are just about enough.

(My underlining)

So, no....I don't feel my foot in mouth, at all. I can only
with derision at what that person wrote, in 1993. It is batspit crazy, and I am amazed that anyone (obviously, not you though) falls for that nonsense.
edit on 24 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: code

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Slightly off topic, but I will give a lovely blue star to the first person to spot the 'Moon Mouse' in the following image...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbc25a0ea6af.jpg[/atsimg]

It's only slightly off topic because I also use it to make my point on the matters discussed in the OP.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Good rap Nic, that was said very intellgently and very well.

I am very interested in these topics but indeed we need sound proof of anything like this for it to be credible.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I'll have a go... it must be that big black mousy shape at the left just above center, no?

Must be a few miles long... they sure grow 'em big up there...

Thanks,
Pixel

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
.here's a snippet from your link, comes up right in the beginning, and completely invalidates anything else:

In my extensive research of dissident American theories about the physical conditions on the Moon I have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is atmosphere, water and vegetation on the Moon, and that man does not need a space suit to walk on the Moon. A pair of jeans, a pullover and sneakers are just about enough.

The Hansen Hypothesis

Abstract In 1856, Peter Andreas Hansen, one of the leading mathematical astronomers on the Continent, proposed a theory of the moon which included the possibility of an atmosphere and even of life on the far side. The theory was quickly endorsed by many in the scientific community, allowing in its brief life speculation about life on the far side to flourish. It attracted the attention of such notables as Sir John Herschel and was exciting enough to play a large role in Jules Verne's fiction about the moon. The hypothesis met its end around 1870 when assumptions behind it were questioned by Simon Newcomb and others.

www.informaworld.com...=all~content=a750929434~frm=abslink

NAVY Space dude Simon Newcomb... the start of the cover up and the beginning of the Naval Space Command

1895 of a gold mine in operation on the moon...
Reported in three newspaper articles

Delphos Daily Herald, The Wednesday, February 06, 1895 Delphos, Ohio
Evening News, The (Newspaper) - March 12, 1895, Lincoln, Nebraska
Delphos Daily Herald, The (Newspaper) - August 28, 1895, Delphos, Ohio

Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The image above is a Sketch from 1895 of a Gold Mine in Operation on the Moon by Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. "Dreams of the Earth and Sky" (1895)

The tube connecting the pyramid shaped towers are clear glass as he shows people inside. This image would be of the Farside judging by the position of the Earth in the drawing and the shape of the spaceship above being that of what we call a standard UFO today is very interesting indeed.

He was a man ahead of his time, the Father of the liquid fuel rocket and even designed a space station with a revolving Torus (for gravity) complete with solar collectors, solar panels and a dish antenna... in 1896!!!! So how did he know about the Farside Mining Operation?

Space Station Design 1886

So it seems the fact that there were people on the moon was well known 100 years ago.. we have rumors that Apollo was told to 'GET OFF" and don't come back... and now after NASA announced we are going back for that HE3 that would power our planet with clean safe fuel for 10,000 years, Herr Obama says "Hell NO, you can't go... let's land on an Asteroid instead!"

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hitchcock was a Master of Suspence, using light and shadows to "hype" up the audience, seems to me Alex tries to do the same in his lectures.
Remember the angle in which the photo's were taken, on the Moon those "Domes" "Bridges""Monunents" would look very different in another photo.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PixelDuster

I'm not sure that you got it right but you get a star anyway for having a go

Behold! Moon Mouse...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fc8709c4d3a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

C'mon Z. There are some fairly wild sources to even to begin to justify the claim that the Moon is a 'shirt-sleeves' environment.

Late 19th Century local newspapers reporting about goldmines on the moon are hardly convincing. Tsiolkovsky, a great mind, could have sketched moonfish swimming in lakes and it still wouldn't make them real.

To somehow infer that it was 'well known' that people were living on the moon a 100 years ago shows you're up to something. I think you're causing disturbance in the contents of a container by the circular motion of a cooking utensil.

@ Whoever suggested it. If there's ever a vote for putting Collier into [HOAX] forums, I'll be making sock-puppet accounts to vote hell yes!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Wa hey! Thanks for the star LiveForever8! It was fun.

I must say I like your smiley mouse better than my mouse in repose... such a happy, happy fellow he is!

And so large to be seen from a satellite like that!

Peace,
Pixel

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

So the ship...

Is..

Over 9000 years old?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

So the ship...

Is..

Over 9000 years old?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
All I could see is a pile of rocks with shadows.

I laughed my arse off at the slide showing the "half bridge" going across that small crator. Maybe the aliens had an excess in their construction budget that year.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Behold! Moon Mouse...

Nah!! Clearly, it is the face of a N'avi.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b01204d8d89c.jpg[/atsimg]

They were once far more advanced, and had to flee our Moon, leaving behind that monument, as Humans were developing civilization up on the Earth....only to later be discovered light years away, on another moon, again by Humans!!! Unfortunately for the N'avi, they are sitting on vast quantities of "unobtainium", and the greedy, evil, arrogant Humans want it... :shk:

(Hey....it's just about as plausible as what the kooky Alex Collier has to say.....)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
He was a man ahead of his time, the Father of the liquid fuel rocket and even designed a space station with a revolving Torus (for gravity) complete with solar collectors, solar panels and a dish antenna... in 1896!!!! So how did he know about the Farside Mining Operation?

Which farside mining operation are you talking about? The one in your imagination, or his?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think its a joke. I am an open mind person but when i see those kind of footage......I...tend to be a very "Close minded person".

Anyway all i can say, is that i cannot believe those claims without any kind of proof. And by proof i mean not the term "Next Slide". Sure i am more than willing to accept his Assumption as a point a view. But what proof is given in order to make such claims.

Firstly How that person defined or Calculated the age of the Spaceship??. And by that i mean what kind of method used in order to define the age of the Spaceship.

Secondly when he says the Dimensions of some objects, how did he calculated those dimensions??

As i said i am an open minded person, but i have my limits two. All in all an interesting find though.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Which farside mining operation are you talking about? The one in your imagination, or his?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Albert Einstein

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76
Secondly when he says the Dimensions of some objects, how did he calculated those dimensions??

That part is easy... Lunar Orbiter images give you a pixel per meter resolution. One only needs simple math to count the pixels and multiply by the resolution

As to the 'next slide' tactic... well that is a simple magician's trick... tell them what they are seeing, and move on before they think about it. Kinda like a guy comes to your door wearing shades and a black suit and flashes a badge briefly... Are you going to doubt he's an MIB and ask for a closer look?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of UFO pictures and videos, he seems to be the real deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join