It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat or Republican ticket conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Conspiracy is acknowledged as a group of like minded people conspiring to lead others into choosing an agenda of their choice.

Very often, when the word conspiracy is mentioned, it would mean others working behind the scenes and thus a negative view and word connotations. However, in this day and age, we will have to look beyond such demeaning terms, discuss and debate rationally, to seek for the truth and realities of each and every conspiracy, and more vital, the comming November elections that will affect every human and even living being on our beloved planet.

The Republicans - conservatives had their day in the sun under the moronic puppet Bush years, supported by the elites. And the result is clear and evident for all to see. chaos, cronyism, wars, wastage of resources both human and mineral, etc.

The Democrats - often derisively regarded as liberals - egalitarians at best, dreamers at worst, too had their days in the sun under President Obama. Had the administration performed to expectations, even though perfection is non-existant in mortals, and every human expects perfection? Had America engage in wars or only to mop up wars created by others? Had americans started to have bread on their tables, even though it may not be thickly covered with peanut butter, that had been denied by previous administrations?

Republicans/Conservatives with their big money from conspiratorial corporation elites will always be able to put on a good pony show of mickey mouse routines, which the masses will always be ready to gullibly accept, conditioned by the media of American Idols and talking heads. Who dont love a good show or feel good after it? Most enjoy having demands or instructions being shafted down their throats. Save them the trouble of thinking for themselves and simply follow with the fullest trust that it must be right. The blue pill laced with greed taste better

Democrats unfortunately deal with facts and figures, humdrum and boring even if necessary and with lack of money which they don't belive in,. in order to motivate humans to higher level of consciousness, often lose out even if what they say are necessary and would only bear fruitation in the long term. The red pill tastes bitter.

Thus, what is one to do in the face of such conspiracies for the heart and mind of americans?

**No nation can survive with a gridlock govt. Nothing gets accomplished. It can only survive with a large and significant party majority with a small but vocal minority protected by the sacred Constitution to keep the big boys in check through rational debate, through rationality and convincing reasons that affects the lives of every citizen.**

Thus, there should be no fear for a democrat majority, for there will always be the minority right wingers or addicts of the blue pilll who will vote for the Republicans, whom will form that minority to keep the Democrats in check.

Afterall, it is only a few years, and those who cannot perform - Gop or Democrats, will get the boot. But the vital and critical few years in the course of human history. European govts had chosen the elite corporatism route despite the voice of their own masses. USA, through its intricate links, influence and might to the world, is the last hope for mankind. Vote right, and a new dawn awaits, Vote the wrong conspirators, and doom only awaits for humanity.

All might be a puppet show, but with the masses constantly watching the actors, they will have no choice but to perform convincingly and responsibly to the masses or be impeached. Those who can't perform will have to resign and be replaced with someone better with more courage and integrity to take the task on the puppet masters.

I have no wish to influence the vote, but do think carefully, if not for yourself, it will be for your future generations - sons, daughters, cousins, neices and nephews, uncles and aunts, friends, etc, those whom you care about and who care about you in return. It is your right and entitlement as an american, and not a priviledge, for the sake of mankind whom we all belong to as we are all one.

Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have decided to vote because it is just too important to ignore. This election and 2012 is very critical for the future of America, it would not be so without the Citizens United case but after it won its either we fight to keep our Democracy or fight to establish a Plutocracy/Oligarchy.

I will never voluntarily hand over my freedoms to an elite group of CEO's and Bankers when I have another choice. We all know the system is based on tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb or the 'lesser of the two evils' but that is how the American political system was established by the founding fathers when they put in the Electoral College.

So I am going to do everything within my power; sending out money, calling, voting. To make sure that when/if the Plutocracy/Oligarchy is established I can feel good that I didn't contribute to its establishment.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I too see the importance of voting this November. I live in California (for now), and if any of you are familiar with California know how dire of a situation we're in.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't mind the good cop bad cop stuff they play all the time. I think both parties play the third party as a big mark. I'm a registered independent but in my state the independent running for senate of FL. former republican gov. christ is an independent only because he couldnt win the republican senate primary this guy is a snake. So you got people giving third parties a bad name. I do agree that both the left and right are scared of the third party becoming a problem for them. They will try to stop the good third party candidates as much as they can and them in races they want to have a clear lean one way or the other. Right now third parties are used by both the left and right and are rarly a thorn in their side. I hope this changes but we can't just have a third party name it has to be people with real values and solutions to be third party. I don't want wishy washy independendents or third partie.
edit on 22-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join