It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dreams are confusing me? Maybe not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Let's start with the draw bridge dream. We all know the bridge represents the crossing over, the great crossing. In this dream, I was riding my bike (a very serious cyclist in real life). I came to a stop in front of the bridge. It was raised and, in fact, it was at a 90 degree angle. I was stuck there, all by myself, all alone. The weather was nice, sunny with evening light. I was looking around to see if I can pass it and I even tried to push the bridge. No good. Nothing worked. I stood there. Then, I saw another cyclist on a single speed (messenger bike). He managed to climb up the raised bridge but couldn't get across. He ended falling down at the bottom of the bridge. Now, all of a sudden, the bridge began to lower now. I of course hurriedly rode across. To my surprise, I saw a lot of people on the other side. The mechanism to control this bridge was on that side, not on my side.

I guess this dream is very simple to interpret. I can't or I shouldn't take charge or control of my life at the moment. The reason is that my path lays on the will of the other people. I have to wait for something to happen. Currently, I I am kind of stuck right now with my life. I am done with school long time ago. Need to sort out my career and what to do with my life.

Next dream. In this dream, I and this woman that I met during my college year got back together. We left each others not in an agreeable condition. It was bad. From time to time I dream of her and seeing us together again. She was from another country and we haven't seen each others for over 10 years. In this dream, I saw my name and hers on a document. I was very surprised and in fact I felt something is going to happen that is meant to be. Then, I and she were in a room talking to some friends. We avoided eye contacts as if we were trying to prepare ourselves for our reunion. Then, my dream shifted now. I used to race bike (cycling). In this part, I saw her looking at me and smiling. However, my attention was directed to a bunch of triathletes. I was telling them about racing tactics and what they needed to do if they want to win a bike race. They didn't want to listen because they were scared. I then found myself on a race course doing some 50 mph descent. My brakes barely work to slow me down at the corners. Then, these triathletes were riding the wrong direction. They were heading towards me.

There were couple of dreams dealing with time. That my time was getting closer. I dream that I was looking for a new apartment and I found one too.

I don't like what I am experiencing because it seems that I have to wait for something to happen. Also, this woman would play a role in my future. My dreams are often very accurate but when concerning about my life, I always have doubts.
edit on 21-10-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just take it as a dream. Don't let them confuse you and don't let them upset you, for it is only a dream.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Just take it as a dream. Don't let them confuse you and don't let them upset you, for it is only a dream.

Not that easy....also, I have been meditating and I once had my third eye opened, long time ago. Only now I am actively meditating and actively wanting to activate my third eye. I haven't seen any special visions during my meditation.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
My dreams are often very accurate but when concerning about my life, I always have doubts.

Having doubts only burns a little.
Imagine how the messenger at the bottom of the moat feels.
They _know_ what to do, and in their rush meet with disaster.
If my doubts help me to perfect waiting, then I explore the doubts.
They don't even burn anymore. Just keep me warm and shed a bit of light.

David Grouchy

edit on 21-10-2010 by davidgrouchy because: to < > too

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Coming from someone who has let his dreams affect him most of his life I don't really know how to help. I know that i have a driving force in me to find out what my dreams mean.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrich14
Coming from someone who has let his dreams affect him most of his life I don't really know how to help. I know that i have a driving force in me to find out what my dreams mean.

I thought someone may have experienced the similar dream and was able to determine if the dream was correct.
I just wait and see. Something is supposedly to happen around November. The number 11 seems to be a recurrent symbol in my dream.

Oh, dreams are where my spirit guides show themselves. I consider almost every dream, at least the one I can remember and consider significant, a sacred message.

top topics

join