It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive New Ad Shows China Laughing at U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well the successive US governments have sold out to China which gulling their electorate to believe that they hate communists. So they sell the whole country to them. You cannot blame Obama for that one! We must try to get our country back.
edit on 23-10-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
And yet... the answer to the problem is contained within the observation.....

"They turned their backs on the principles that made them great."

Who says it doesn't make it any less true... in that regard they could have had reptilian mechanoids saying it.... would it still be xenophobia then?

I think the point that it plays on people's anti-chinese sentiments is valid. I mean, that's the point of the video, right? to make people fearful of being owned by china?

with that said, i personally reject the notion that America was ever 'great' because of any 'principles'. America achieved her power just as all other empires; through careful manipulation of events and an aggressive military policy. We are currently fading from that power and all the comfort it has afforded us. We mis-spent our spoils of war, and now we will commence the finger-pointing to avoid admitting to ourselves the degree of our sloth.

This video is merely part of the big blame game that will unfold as America's prosperity nrually dwindles. Americans will blame all sorts of things, instead of blaming themselves and recognizing that all empires crumble. ITs the way of the world.

This video attempts to lay all the blame at the feet of the policies of the current administration, and i find that to be an awfully partisan perspective that appears to miss the trees for the woods.
edit on 23-10-2010 by justadood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2010 by Rubber-Ducky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No matter the economic situation with China. Rockefella (America) is so advanced technologicaly ISS Earth is already under their control.

They need us to buy the things they make to enable their economy, however great to function. The dollar is the reserve currency so ($)Federal Reserve & Rothschild(£)BankofEngland/EURO decide how everything floats, how many chips are on the table so to speak & if America & Europe at any time decide they didn't want to play with China anymore then it would be granted 3rd world status overnight & we'd profit raise another country from the Ashes (after Iraq/afghan...?)

If their workers are paid a meager few pounds per day they're a slave race & if there was no main customer to even fund that pittance it would lead to chaos in communist china.
edit on 24-10-2010 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2010 by L.J.C because: spell

edit on 24-10-2010 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is a conspiracy here some place, while, China is busy destroying their environment, we are protecting ours,
when the middle east runs out of fuel and China runs out of precious minerals, ours have been saved for another day.
Kuwait's biggest field starts to run out of oil
www.ameinfo.com...

World Concern Grows At Dwindling Chinese Mineral Supplies
www.rferl.org...

Utopia
soldierforliberty.wordpress.com...

Agenda 21
www.crossroad.to...
Agenda 21, the UN blueprint for global transformation

The U.N. Plan for Your "Sustainable" Community
www.crossroad.to...
Utopia
en.wikipedia.org...

China birth defects 'up sharply'
Beijing power plant - photo October 2007
The report suggests China's rapid development has a human cost

A senior family planning official in China has noted an alarming rise in the number of babies with birth defects, a Chinese media report says.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.theautochannel.com...
www.earthsfriends.com...

www.ameinfo.com...
cumbey.blogspot.com...
www.unaoc.org...

he who laughs last
edit on 103131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If you've been watching the news we have been at War with China. We started blinding each others spy satellites with lasers...who won that space war?

We made Colin Powell go on National TV and say Taiwan belongs to China...even tho Congress says otherwise. We're still selling arms to Taiwan and ignoring the One China policy. In 2008 Germany was embracing the "One China" policy and had close military ties with China. In February Germany dropped that and sold military helicopters and arms to Taiwan. Then Germany announced they are decommissioning almost every one of their submarines. Why would they do that? Vietnam and Taiwan need submarines bad....guess where they look like they are coming from?

It appears the European Union is joining us to fight China and take Taiwan from them. The Chinese are smart. They got their own GPS satellite constellation around Earth in 12 months. What do you think the X-37b is working on up there? Go to Google Earth and look at all those new Chinese air bases. Try to find a fuel dump. I can't find them. The Chinese got the blueprints for the B-2 bomber from Noshir Gowadia. Do they have their own built yet? Why are you now hearing of "UFOs" in China? I think they are flying their new stealth bombers. The Chinese bought the Varyag aircraft carrier and changed it's name to "shi lang". It got dropped out of dry dock a few months ago and it's engines are installed. It's going thru sea trials right now and is finished. They also have 2 home built aircraft carriers 6 months from being completed. They've had several land locked carriers they've been practicing from for years. They are ready to use their new sea power.

Did you watch the latest Chinese military parade? Looks like they have their own version of THAAD. My friends friends friends friend says they figured out how to get by our missile defense system. THAAD fires a projectile at the incoming missile. The Chinese figured out they can use the shotgun effect and fire a "shotgun" warhead before THAAD hits them and the warhead will fire 1,000 submunitions when THAAD gets close to their incoming missile and depleted uranium will rain down on us no matter what missile defense we have.

We made our latest enemy who wants to kill us. Our "global elite" thought giving the Chinese our national wealth would make them our friends. It didn't.

We better have UFO's at Area 51. Otherwise we're screwed. If we try and pry Taiwan from China humankind will not survive on this planet. We ARE going to try and pry Taiwan from China. The move by Germany sealed the deal. Nuclear weapons will be exchanged en-mass.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. People who actually see the whole picture and not what is in front of our face like our t.v sets. You are absolutely right. I love the last one,forbit borrowing from any foriegn states.

edit on 26-10-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

The chinease also have and are in use, a ice breaker oil tanker ships. It was on the history channel. I will find a link and show you,so you can see what is going on here. just a sec.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wow. I should have read this post a week or so ago when I saw it on the boards.

I happened to see this commercial today , and it affected me enough to want to find out more about this organization and see if there was anything on ATS about this ad. I think I'm on the fence about it. It's a strong message , and very well could be true, but I can't help but think of it as fear mongering too. I gotta give them props though, cuz it is something to talk about and it hits home hard .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join