It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Goes Public Stating Moon Has Silver Deposits and Other Organic Elements

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

When India's Space Program found water on the moon, our government sent up LCROSS, aka big bomb, and found organic elements like Carmon Monoxide, calcium, magnesium, and sodium.

I brought this up a while back, but NASA announced water on the moon way back during the original moon landings. Many of the findings were released at the time, though in the 40 some odd years since then,we've refined our chemical analysis techniques, partially in relation to probes that we've sent to Mars.
LCROSS was not a big bomb, it was moon orbiter with a follow up that recorded the impact it made after it's mission was finished... like every moon probe (including the Indian probe.)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'd think there IS a dark side of the moon.
If you were there, and it was dark, it would be the dark side.

I hope this doesn't mean that they want to continue bombing or trying to find a way to rape her.
I wish they'd leave the moon alone, and go figure out how to explore safely under the seas and mountains.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I hope this doesn't mean that they want to continue bombing or trying to find a way to rape her.

For Pete's sakes folks, they didn't bomb the Moon!

No more than they bombed Mars or Jupiter or Saturn!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
In 1969 an Australian scientist built a moon dust analyzer and NASA placed it on the moon.

NASA sent copies of the reels of the data they received from it and sent them in 1969 to the scientist in Australia.

NASA lost the reels and never analyzed them. The Scientist in Australia supposedly never even looked at the reels in 1969 after he received them from NASA.

They are saying now there is no equipment to analyze the reels today:

www.physorg.com...

NASA screwed up...such a shame India showed them up and they had to respond by bombing the moon.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Of course it has,
Have any of you seen the film, The Man In the Moon?
Based off the book?
You will be very very suprised.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Sorry, I'm not into romances.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Does no one else find it interesting that the article mentions mercury found at near the same abundance as water?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus
Just think about that little tidbit they released. Could you image what they have not released! They probably have known about this for a long time and decided to throw the world a bone.

Since NASA is the only agency that's actually brought back lunar samples to Earth, they have known about the Moons composition since the late 60s. For four decades, NASA has enjoyed the uniqueness of being the only ones to go there. With the Bush initiated Lunar program scrapped by Obama and the Chinese announcement of sending a man to the Moon by 2020, NASA may be releasing these findings to respark interest of a serious mission of establishing a permanent US presence of the Moon.

Of course, this is only my opinion from obervations I've taken.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Many of these releases are nothing new, googling will reveal documents going over much of this information back in the '60s, much of what is now being talked about is confirmation of x, measurement of the presence of molecule b, and the like.
The information has been released to the general public for some time, just the general public doesn't care until it hits the media.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join