It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs (Energy) around woman's head while sleeping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is pretty weird, I have seen a lot of this womans videos and I dont know what it could be. I dont think its any TV reflections, car lights, etc....She has tons of videos of this and she seems to be genuinley curious of what is going on...There are a lot of videos, i'll post a few here and let you all go to her Youtube page if you want to see more...

I tried searching to see if this was posted, I couldnt find anything related. sorry in advance if this has been posted before mods...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
seems this is a color night shot cam...problem with color nightshot is...it have a bad framerate..
like 2-5 frames per second..like you see in the film...but why the "lightorbs" have around 25 frames and moving
softly around?
surprises me...also she allways sleeps with the face to cam

looks like simple cgi to me..but ..well just my opinion
edit on 21-10-2010 by angrydog because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm inclined to believe this might be real.

Thanks for sharing.
edit on 21-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Thanks for stopping by! She hasnt posted a video in a while but Im going to message her and get her into the convo if possible. I dont know if these 'orbs' have something to do w/ dreaming, astral projection or what, but its definately cool if it isnt tampered with..

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

reply to post by ziggyproductions05

could these orbs be energy balls of light coming from her soul? Being produced by dreams and sent out to the cosmos? Notice how these orbs leave and some come back... then there are the orbs that look as if there are being consumed, they are getting chopped away by an unseen force, you can only see the outlines that this force is leaving on the orbs, just before it swallows them whole. Could there be an entity, or conscious energy that feeds off of these orbs? whether they are coming from this woman or not, this energy is coming and going somewhere, and this woman sleeping has something to do with it.

makes me wonder if we all help to make these orbs when we sleep, and if we do, then I know someone or some thing is consuming my dreams, because I can barely remember them at times, though I can recall being in that dream state of mind.

I really think this vid is REAL.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
this is a optical illusion. More info would be welcome, how did she find out, so that she decided to film?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
this is a optical illusion. More info would be welcome, how did she find out, so that she decided to film?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Its pretty cool huh? Im not sure what to think of it all yet. I've had my own experiences wtih orbs that were pretty weird. I just think this is some sort of energy, maybe not an entity, but definately energy of some type. Hopefully the lady will join our convo or answer some questions for us as to why she started filming and what she thinks they are?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Im glad you cleared that up i was wondering why it was skipping.

Its not really clear enough to make a judgment call. The constant fade in fade out of her shadow puts me off.

Interested to know what others make of it though.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be

Can you explain this optical illusion? Its some weird footage for sure, i guess you could be right. But please add some substance to your explanationl....To me the 'orbs' or 'lights' look 3-d and not up against a wall or some other surface..

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Admittedly I didn't watch all the footage, but I am not inclined to accept this as paranormal. It is either cgi (the pixels on the "orbs" even differ from the rest of the footage...........

or it is a moth or other insect on or near the camera lenses.

imho.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The digital cameras they put in computers are crap, especially when running at a low frame rate and more-so in low-light. I'm pretty certain that this is a notebook comptuer with built-in webcam taking "snapshots" rather than full video. This could explain the variation in the quality and luminosity of the frames.

But I wonder: what if those "orbs" aren't actually floating above this woman's head, but rather are caused by some sort of "paranormal" distortion on the camera itself? Some sort of optical or electro-magnetic interference, possibly being projected from her head or body?
edit on 21-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

top topics

join