It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton confronted at USF about 9/11 & the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Bill Clinton, not really confronted but more of being yelled at by 9/11 truthers at USF...In my opinion this tactic of yelling like this is the wrong approach, really does make ppl seem like crazy conspiracy theorists..Tho after they do get confronted by police saying it is "illegal to video tape police"....What are your thoughts?

www.infowars.com...
edit on 21-10-2010 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's about as effective as if I posted all of my threads and posts on ATS in Spanish. Most people would not know what the hell I was saying.
Do you think those people in that room there know that Bill is a puppet? Do they know what the Bilderbergers are? Do they even know about WTC 7 ?
I think people would be shocked at the answer if there were some way to fairly pole the US citizenry about what WTC 7 was and/or what actually happened to it, as an extraordinary amount of Americans still are not aware of it...

The artist revolutionary inside me enjoyed watching this, but it's not really effective. It's some people in a room speaking a language that uses words which the sheeple do not understand. And the format is wrong...people don't communicate effectively in real life by yelling at each other...so why expect it to work when one is yelling at a guy giving a speech?

edit on 21-10-2010 by dragonsmusic because: spelling

join