It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fireball Turns Into a V-shaped Craft in Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
www.project.nsearch.com...

Is this the Golden Knights too? lol

By the way, anybody that actually believed that the Golden Knights were the explanation of the El Paso Ufo is pretty foolish. That was the funniest disinfo I've seen in a long time. I suppose that the Golden Knights also had their Ironman rocket boots on so they could hover and move around in the air for several minutes while their whole bodies were glowing too! hehe I don't think too many were you fooled by that ridiculous drivel though.

Anyway, UFO's are real and our government has lied about them to you for almost 100 years. Quit listening to the disinfo and to your own research and you won't have any doubts about it. Keep spreading the word about the lies of the new world order!
You'll know who the disinfo agents are by looking at their posts. If all they do is back the official government lies and never tell others about all the lies of the new world order like GMO, fluoride, vaccines, chemtrails and other real issues then you can be 99% sure they get a government check! They sold their soul to the new world order!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thats a pretty awesome video, im actually facinated. Is there anywhere you know i can find more info on this event?

A star for you sir for a great thread

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Please remember to use SEARCH

Please add to the following existing threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

join