It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OC Choppers New Season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I love this show, been watching it for years.

New season started last night on the discovery Channel.

Those of you who have been following, Paul Sr and Paul Jr are fighting and not speaking, law suits abound.

Paul Jr. has started his own company, and has also announced his engagement to his girlfriend.

But what I wanted to say is, Paul Sr has a whole new staff. No family members anywhere. As I watched last night, Paul Sr. is being extremely nice to his staff. I think when his boys worked for him he was especially nasty, because they WERE family. Well, we will see how long this niceness to his new staff lasts.

edit on 19-10-2010 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

Indeed

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ha I hit ENTER when I did the post title, oops.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ha I hit ENTER when I did the post title, oops.

Hehe...yeah...I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Anyway...I'll give an actual response now.

I haven't watched OC Choppers in a few years...I saw about this whole feud thing...but haven't been watching it so don't know much about it.

I'm thinking it may be a ratings thing...create some drama...but like I said...I haven't watched in a few years.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

its just a repeat from TLC the season already ended on there. Its only a 6-7 episode season, incredibly short.

Paul Jr completes 2 bikes and is very nice to his staff the entire time.

Sr continues to be an jerk and makes himself look like an incredibly douche whenever it comes to anything related to his sons.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've been watching the OCC Jr. vs. Sr. for the past few weeks....I thought THAT was the new season.

Anyhow, I agree with Alaskan Man. Paul Sr. is a jerk, is definitely the cause of the family dispute and I dare say that he is riding that fine line between fair trade practices and corporate sabotage. I imagine that throughout these lawsuits that all of the TLC footage will be subpoenaed as evidence against Paul Sr.

That being said, this has been the best season yet!!! And YES, Paul Jr. did take the talent with him when he left OCC.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, last night it was a NEW show, said new season.

Anyway I went thru the TV guide channel.

Here...
Next Monday at 9 (pacific time)
American Chopper: Sr. vs. Jr.
New 2010
Paul Teitul Jr. announces he's opening up his own bike shop becoming a direct competitor of his father, Paul Sr. in the series premier. (L: infrequent coarse language)

at 10 is another new episode.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

trust me, they may be new on discovery channel, but there not new new, i can tell you somethings that will make you believe me.

i think in the episode you about to watch paul sr and jr go to court, but the cameras aren't allowed to fallow them in there,

the first two bikes jr makes are the "anti venom" a final web theme bike, and geico is the first to order a bike from them so he makes a geico bike. (so antivenom and geico)

jr has some real rough beginnings but he gracefully gets threw them and shines in the end.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Thank you

I get major goosebumps when I see their bikes. Best anywhere. Would love to have one. Especially that red spider bike.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

yeah i would love to own one, you know they make more affordable production bikes, you can even get one thats a spin off of the orginial web theme bike.

join