It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judical Watch Ten Most Corrupt U.S. Politicians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here's the link:

www.judicialwatch.org...

The White House won't be happy, but hey you reap what you sew and I'm glad the word is getting out. Looking at the list isn't too surprising. It is in alphabetical order.
edit on 10/18/2010 by sad_eyed_lady because: New link

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

really do we need a list to know whose crooked in washington dc? every single congressman is a crook...........

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
o what do you know 9-D's and only 1-R.... is that saying something?

2nd line please

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Isn't this site mainly funded by Richard Scaife? He's a right winger that dumps $$$ into conservative public policy groups so I am not so sure how fair and balanced this is...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It's Judicial Watch...what do you expect? It's a right wing tool and has been for years. Google it.

It would be like a list of HuffPost's most corrupt.

Here is CREW (Center for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington) Most Corrupt...
10 Dems and 16 GOP

www.crewsmostcorrupt.org...

edit on 18-10-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Looking at the list isn't too surprising.

Really! And I'm delighted to see that the Republicans are such a moral force in American politics...who knew?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan
Isn't this site mainly funded by Richard Scaife? He's a right winger that dumps $$$ into conservative public policy groups so I am not so sure how fair and balanced this is...

So fair and balanced people wouldn't see people like Tim Geithner, Barney Frank, and Christopher Dodd as corrupt?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Dude!!!

There is no morality in politics!!.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone

Originally posted by badmoviefan

So fair and balanced people wouldn't see people like Tim Geithner, Barney Frank, and Christopher Dodd as corrupt?

Not more so than say John Boehner, current leader of the GOP...Who once proudly pranced about and handed out "paychecks" from big tobacco to other Senators on the floor of the Senate just minutes before a vote aimed at restraining tobacco companies from advertising to children.

Objectivity is all anyone can ask for...equally going after politicians...and Judicial Watch is not objective, they agenda...they are biased...and that has been shown repeatedly.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Not more so than say John Boehner, current leader of the GOP...Who once proudly pranced about and handed out "paychecks" from big tobacco to other Senators on the floor of the Senate just minutes before a vote aimed at restraining tobacco companies from advertising to children.

Yes you are right, that is very corrupt, but it isn't surprising. Smoking still is voluntary, I don't smoke, many people don't smoke, and are smart enough to know what smoking does.

But when the head of the IRS avoids paying taxes because it's too complicated, there is is something seriously wrong.

When politicians bailout banks, fannie, and freddie, and pet corporations at the expense of the financial welfare of the country and on the borrowed dime of future generations, there is something seriously wrong.

Propping up big tobacco might be bad, but it is peanuts compared to propping up institutions that ruined the American economy. Coddling to lobbyists is horrible, but it is not as bad as hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Actually, yes we do. I'd like to make sure I'm not throwing out the baby with the bathwater, so to speak. And I love love love that Obowma is on it

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I like the list and for the most part agree with it, however the scandals listed make these guys look like angels, compared to what most of them are really guilty of and that's the sad part. If what is listed on that list is the worst corruption facing this country, then we would be golden.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How about we compile a list of the people in government that aren't totally corrupt? I think that will be a short list lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

Who cares?

Let the Democrats dig up dirt on the Reboolicans too. Then we will know who to toss out of office. Actually we need to toss all the big hogs out of office. The new little piglets will take a bit of time to make it to the trough...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

From their "About Us" page...

Judicial Watch, Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. Through its educational endeavors, Judicial Watch advocates high standards of ethics and morality in our nation's public life and seeks to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch fulfills its educational mission through litigation, investigations, and public outreach.

...non-partisan... riiiiiiiiiight.

Just another tool of the ruling elite to keep the citizens who have been duped into believing the left-right paradigm fighting each other instead of rebelling.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

If they weren't "non-partisan" there wouldn't be any republicans on their list.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Here's the link:

www.judicialwatch.org...

The White House won't be happy, but hey you reap what you sew and I'm glad the word is getting out. Looking at the list isn't too surprising. It is in alphabetical order.
edit on 10/18/2010 by sad_eyed_lady because: New link

Newt gingrich and Eric massa. Thats all I have to say, and they probably groped each other

new topics

top topics

join