It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks are not releasing any classified Iraq War documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Wikileaks are not releasing any classified Iraq War documents

tl.gd

Where do all these claims about WikiLeaks doing something on Iraq today (Monday) come from? A single tabloid blog at Wired Magazine!

That's right. Over 700 articles, newspapers all over the world, and newswires fooled by a tabloid blog--and each other.

But, Wired's blog is not just any source that lacks credibility. It is a known opponent and spreader of all sorts of misinformation about WikiLeaks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Interesting, I'm not quite sure how to interpret this yet but I have never liked Wired magazine anyway.

They have released another article today: www.wired.com...

And I expect they will follow this up with another article reading like: "WHY DIDNT THEY RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS THEN?!?!!"

tl.gd
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
double
edit on 18-10-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wikileaks seems to be little different than the people they are blowing whistles on. They, just like our military, have sensitive information that they are not wanting to share.

There is a lot of info. Release some of it. Cut the cloak and dagger.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hummm...Interesting to say the least !

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Nonetheless, the Pentagon is already attempting to control the media (didn't they already for the most part?).

Pentagon asks media not to report wikileaks

It's not like other countries' media won't publish it. The only possible reason to do this is to control the American people. Everyone else in the world will see it anyway, and yet somehow, we pay for the American Military with our tax dollars and don't have a right to know what our guys are doing??!

Ridiculous!
edit on 18-10-2010 by pirhanna because: clarification

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You want classified information on Irag ? Here's a little something that didn't make the news and probably never will.

During operation desert storm when Iraqi "soldiers" were surrendering to allied troops, the French foreign Legion was taking no prisoners. Instead, they were shooting at the white flag wavers and burying most of the people in the trenches alive. Remember the FFL takes no prisoners, never did and never will.

Although I have never searched this information out I did however befriend a French Foreign Legion soldier and was a great friend of mine until he past away from MS.

We used to sit for hours talking about this and what shocked me the most was the fact that he showed no remorse what so ever. I never asked why he had joined the legion cause he probably never would of tole me in the first place and you know...For an Irish guy he had quite the Italian name....LOL

top topics

join