It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just woke up had an odd dream. I don't usually nor always dream of me being myself.
Anyway I was in a really snowy place and I must have been around 13-16 years old, because that's how old everyone around me appeared to be. (I'm 21 in real life.) I was with a small group of friends maybe 3 or 4 other boys my age, and we were going to the "vampire party." We weren't vampires, we had fake teeth in. I remember two girls one around 13, the other maybe 10 who also weren't vampires. I knew them, but we weren't hanging out with them.

So we're in a huge open space snow everywhere, 13-16 year old boys dressed kind of like miners or the kids from Wicked Little Things, really old timey clothing, everywhere. Kinda of in little packs, or groups. I was with my friends in a group just hanging out.

Then we started walking toward a couple more kids who really were vampires. They had around three normal kids tied up, wearing white greaser like shirts. The one vampire was mad at us for some reason, said something about it was 20, and now 30. Something like that. He wanted my friend to kill one of the tied up kids. I could see my friend next to the real vampire with his fake teeth in. The real vampires eyes had dark red pupils. Almost unnoticeable. The vampire was kind of forcing us not to go back to the spot we were hanging out in.

Then my friend took the tied up kid, and acted like he was going to kill him, but without real fangs I knew we were in trouble. So I grabbed another tied up kid by the neck, and slammed him on the ground in an attempt to blend in if my friend got caught. My friend cut open the kid he was pretending to bites neck with a knife or something, and blood began spraying everywhere. I tried to make an excuse to go back to the spot I was hanging out at earlier. The vampire didn't let me, but was soon distracted by all the blood. Him and a bunch of other nearby vampires began eating the kid, and my friend. So I tried going back while they were distracted.

But then all the small groups of vampires all stood up and started walking, then running toward me. I ran, and while running could see the two girls I knew running as well. But it was obvious they weren't going to make it because they were two feet away from the crowd of vampires. They had very sad terrified looks on there faces. I felt somewhat guilty thinking I was the one who had invited them.

That's pretty much all I remember after that. I woke up before getting eaten myself.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Somone's been reading too much Twilight, lol...j/k

2nd

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
Somone's been reading too much Twilight, lol...j/k

2nd

Never in my life eww, sparklies. Funny thing is I only watched maybe 5 minutes of bloodrayne II before bed, and didn't enjoy it.

join