It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY THEORY on message channeling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I am only trying to lay out my believes and logic into one truth for myself. This is completely my theory, so if you're going to bash me, please just dont respond. Let me start out by saying i believe in God (or whatever you want to call it, i will just use God for this thread). I've read a couple threads recently that describe human beings are only the creation of a certain species for countless of reasons. And that religions are a conspiracy, which i totally agree with i'm not arguing that. Nor am i arguing the created by other species theory, because logic tells me it's totally possible. But one thing i know for a FACT and nobody will ever sway my thoughts otherwise is that there is a higher power that runs the joint. I also believe in free will BUT i also believe in a laid out path. I definitely believe things happen for a reason, things in my own life and in the rest of the world. Major events and minor events have a roll in everything that happens. So on my theory, I started to question message channeling. Are these people crazy? or are they really talking to another being and receiving messages? Maybe these aliens are God's REAL puppets...and that the message channeling is God's way of getting a SPECIFIC point across or a "command" for lack of better word. These messages would be something of significance for you, because you play a major role somewhere in the creation of our history, and the outcome of the future. I do think God talks to you personally without the middle man, but thats a whole nuther vibe. I have personaly experienced it. Its more of a slap to the face with the fist of knowledge and comfort. Have you ever noticed some of the people that claim to be in contact (i do understand there are plenty of fakes out there)have things they're not supposed to tell us? Because if we knew then it could alter the so called "plan".
I do realize there's not much to respond to on this thread its pretty much just my thoughts... so i guess the question would be, do you think et contacties are actually messages from God through a middle man to control the big picture?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Existence has so many facets, and mankind such a restricted potential for experiencing more than a few percent of them, that when the unknown turns up occasionally, it usually gives no meaning.

Which ofcourse doesn't prevent anyone from immediately knowing it all, explaining it, interpretating it and like true prophets missioning about it.

There's Knowledge, usually predigested; and there's Being, where your experiences can fool you initially.

You only need 50-60 years of patient research and maybe you'll understand some of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Please use paragraphs!!

aside from that... I think channeling is telepathy but we haven't sorted it, don't' understand it and it gets misconstrued as channeling.

well, that is my 5 c worth

join