It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors attribute sudden cancer cures to biology, not God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Doctors attribute sudden cancer cures to biology, not God

www.perthn ow.com.au

CANCER can retreat and even disappear in some patients - even, very rarely, without any treatment.
And medical experts say the phenomenon, while little understood, is likely to have biological rather than spiritual explanations.

Some senior doctors say while prayer can help give hope and focus to religious patients, events that could be considered miraculous do sometimes happen.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have no idea what the purpose is for these types of headlines other to to cause arguement.

At a guess I`d say these medical experts that state such things are no expert in the spiritual and only know as much as they do in their field of expertise in todays standards,which will no doubt change tomorrow with better understanding.

Though how on earth could it be proven one way or another,God or biology.

www.perthn ow.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yeah.. pretty much does the chicken or the egg come first.. it's useless to argue with em though, we or those of us who have at least open minds know that through science the nature of existence is spiritual
yin & yang
oooOoo supernatural, paranormal, etc. that's all perspective.. what's beyond ordinary or considered improbable for someone at one point in time doesn't make it so in the great universe we live in.. lol how arrogant our 'science' has grown of itself.
edit on 18-10-2010 by orazio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I really thought this topic had more legs than this.

I`m not sure if I should blame my biology or God?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
haha and im going to paint now

new topics

top topics

join