It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother still watching in USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is amazing:

An Arab-American student in California who found a GPS tracking device attached to his car earlier this month has inspired a new legal debate on privacy and FBI surveillance.

www.presstv.ir...

This is interesting, how can we detect tracking devices, or any surveilance devices?

Everyone from ATS should do a inspection, at least the Muslim ATS members.

This is sad, but truth, expect denial, and expect the "rare" argument.

Very sad.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Why Muslim ATS members in particular? Don't you understand the American government hates all Americans equally?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Why Muslim ATS members in particular? Don't you understand the American government hates all Americans equally?

Yeah maybe

anyways of finding out how to detect the trackers, or any other forms of surveillance devices??

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Not that I know of, I'm not particularly worried about it though. The worst they would get from me is my relentless posting on ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just had a thought. What if they put one on your car and it broke down the same day and the car never left the driveway!!! That would be funny. Or if they put one on a car you only drive seasonally! I could see goof ups like that happening.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oh i can tell you how to find identify and disable those "devices" but im evil i want you paranoid and scared of your own shadow..................

Big Brother is Watching You man

every post you have ever made your ip address and your physical address your education profile to your employment every digital record of you is now being disseminated by the elite forces of the cia and the fbi and department of homeland security........................all anti american sentiment is being watched closely nay...........right now there is a van parked outside across for your house and they are spying on you through your apartment window................................................they are the eagle eyes and they know who you are!!!

beware.............big brother is everywhere and his agents are most likely your mailman and your "fake" next door neighbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................they know who you are and there is no running from them.............

**end joke** hope you didnt take that too seriously
edit on 17-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join