It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasmussen Predicts GOP Gain of 55 in House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Rasmussen Predicts GOP Gain of 55 in House

Nationally-recognized pollster Scott Rasmussen last night predicted that Republicans would gain 55 seats in races for the U.S. House of Representatives November 2—much more than the 39 needed for a Republican majority in the House for the first time since 2006.

...whether Republicans gain the ten seats they need to take control of the Senate is in question.

Noting that the top three issues this election year are “one-the economy, two-the economy, and three-the economy,” Rasmussen said his polls show overwhelming support among voters nationwide for cutting spending, taxes, and the deficit.

What an amazing reversal of fortune.

edit on 17-10-2010 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The question is, what will they do with it?

Stop the wars, stop the welfare, stop the endless regulation, cut taxes, and cut the executive branch down to size?

Or do the opposite of all those things?

I have no faith in republicans.

I have no faith in government.

The government will come to an end when the criminals in Washington destroy the currency. - which will happen sooner rather than later.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Originally posted by mnemeth1
The question is, what will they do with it?

The government will come to an end when the criminals in Washington destroy the currency. - which will happen sooner rather than later.

Indeed, I think you may be right.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I would say that, if they don't abide by their "Pledge to America", they will find themselves to be victims of another massacre, in two years. I believe the people don't want to hear any more excuses. They want results.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

I would say that, if they don't abide by their "Pledge to America", they will find themselves to be victims of another massacre, in two years. I believe the people don't want to hear any more excuses. They want results.

I'm not so optimistic.
who will they be replaced by? where are these alternatives to the Demopublican machine?

top topics

join