It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I hope you are all having a good day!

Here is a wonderful little website with hours and hours of nail biting documentation.

MAJESTIC DOCUMENTS

Actual MAJESTIC DOCUMENTS that a funny little group has gotten their big hands on. Now if this were all true....There is even a list of names of those directly involved with the MAJ projects, social security numbers, rankings, D.O.B's! ps: here is a link to the contributors of the website:www.majesticdocuments.com...

As well I just came across this webite:

www.sacred-texts.com...
There is Reference to the Sauroids (the GREYS actual species name) The different types of Reptilian races (alpha-dracon, chameleon) (etc). As well as a possible war between the sauroids and the draconians. The list goes on to describe different projects and the sub projects within...Pretty neat if it were all true...Most of the reference is frightfully familiar with the plot lines of the Galactic Federation of light, making me wonder, if they ripped it off from documentation such as this, or if in fact they actually exist. Did John Lear get many of his stories from this documentation? Or was his story of the SOUL CATCHERS real? Based on this text, its hard to say, but interesting none the less. Funny how so many people have such similar stories and ties that bind!

Some pretty interesting stuff indeed!
edit on 17-10-2010 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/10/2010 by Sauron because: All Caps in title

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

i wouldn't put too much faith in majestic documents because edgar fouche openly admits to re typing them and filling in blanks with whatever he saw fit, and nobody has seen the supposed originals, he also uses ray santillis known fake "alien autopsy" video as corroborating evidence of their authenticity.....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

You should not trust anything that has Bill Moore's fingerprints on them. He was involved in a AFOSI disinformation campaign against other UFO researchers in the eighties, one based out of Kirtland AFB in New Mexico; coincidentally, the roll of film with the MJ-12 documents on it was mailed to Moore and Shandera from Albuquerque.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This guy on youtube has a nice little video series that shows how some of the MJ-12 documents were created from non ufo/alien related documents by changing just a few key words and copying the signatures.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join