It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor on: politics and government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The ATS John Titor Project Archiving the history of comments and statementsmade by "time traveler", John Titor. Topical breakdown of topics from the material in the main archive. John Titor On Politics And Government.07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 21. do you still have the current form of government, presidents and vice presidents like we do? timetravel_0: No. The Constitution was changed after the war. We have 5 presidents that are voted in and out on different term periods. The vice president is the president of the senate and they are voted separately. 15 November 2000 14:20 It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005. 12 November 2000 16:41 I am curious� will anyone be upset if Florida�s votes are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current �confusion�? 21 November 2000 10:41 While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. 25 November 2000 14:03 My world line is not unified under a single government but I would say it is closer to a unified purpose. Isn�t that what you want anyway? 26 November 2000 16:32 (Can you tell us exactly what event started the war? Is there any way we can stop it?) The war is a result of faulty politics and desparation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it. 26 November 2000 16:32 (Are some states or countries safer than others?) Take a close look at the county by county voting map from the last elections. 13 December 2000 12:44 (How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?) They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005. 09 January 2001 09:28 ((�and who are those involved with breathing life into this supposed NWO, that many people in our current world-line are so afraid of?)) On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the �NWO�. Are you afraid of Nazis? 09 January 2001 09:28 The reason the job of President was split into an office of 5 has 4 main reasons. With 5, foreign policy is more consistent, power shifting between parties has less of an impact on the overall government, individual strengths between presidents add to the strength of the overall office, and one president is elected for each major area in the United States. 09 January 2001 09:28 The office of President is far more diluted and decentralized than it is here. The powers of the national government are more defined and reside more at the county and state level. 09 January 2001 09:28 I think the new government is good. However, since the concept of nationally subsidized welfare is gone, most people here may not appreciate it. 09 January 2001 09:28 The new US capitol is in Omaha Nebraska. 09 January 2001 09:28 The voting for individual candidates is on a rotating schedule 11 January 2001 09:04 However, if I understand you, you�re asking about death on my worldline. Yes, it is more a part of our lives than it is yours (at least for now) and capitol punishment is a reality. 26 January 2001 13:32 After the war, the United States had split into five separate regions based on the various factors and military objectives they each had. There was a great deal of anger directed toward the Federal government and a revival of states rights was becoming paramount. However, in their attempt to create an economic form of government, the political and military leaders at the time decided to hold one last Constitutional Congress in order to present a psychological cohesion from the old system. During this Congress, the leaders discovered and decided that coming up with a new and better form of government was nearly impossible. The original Constitution itself was not the problem it was the ignorance of the people that lived under it. 26 January 2001 13:32 The original Constitution itself was not the problem it was the ignorance of the people that lived under it. 26 January 2001 13:32 ((Second, do you not like your "new" Constitution? Or feel that it is not as effective as the original?)) From my viewpoint, it�s very effective. I am a very strong believer in local or state�s rights. The opinion of many senior staff and members of AboveTopSecret.com on the writings and postings of timetravel_0 a.k.a. "John Titor" is that he is a hoax, and in no way a time traveler of any type. We offer this material as part of an archive so that analysis and discussion may continue, in an effort for full disclosure and understanding

join