It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIchael Moore..please save us! Fahrenheit 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This movie is simply giving everyone the straight facts about the war and how BUSH & his administration deceive the US citizens. This movie is awesome. I can't believe how BUSH is able to get away with the lies and how he reruits innocent people to fight a war that is not and NEVER will be about FREEDOM as he claims. This mofo of a president is a war criminal and robs people left, right & center. This movie proves just that. Anyone who thinks different about the this film ...scares me.
A MUST SEE.

[edit on 26-6-2004 by shvinx]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"straight facts" huh? well he's admitted the whole movie is an op-ed peice basically. so how is an opinion "straight facts"???

he says it isnt fair or balanced and is nothing more than his opinion and is unapologetic about. doesnt sound like "straight facts" to me.

the odd thing is people are paying to see the movie thinking its all facts and truth when he's admitted its just an opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I haven't seen it, but my impression as well was that it was chock full of facts. But apparently, there are a few facts in it, and the rest is speculation around those facts. But at www.michaelmoore.com you can go to F9/11 facts and see the facts he does present in the movie. Although, for people that frequent this site, they will be nothing new, there are actually very few facts that he seems to present. I still have to see the movie to get a good understanding of what the movie is.

BTW, do we really need a new thread for this?

[edit on 26-6-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I can't believe the majority of Americans will need Micheal to tell them something was up with 9/11. There are much better documentaries(If you call Moore's film that) exposing 9/11. Most of the work by Alex Jones is way better than Moores.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arek
I can't believe the majority of Americans will need Micheal to tell them something was up with 9/11.

Moore barely covered 9-11 in F-911 except to say - basically - that it happened and that Bush was reading "My Pet Goat" to the kids in the classroom.
Other than that?
Eh. Nothing really at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Originally posted by Arek
I can't believe the majority of Americans will need Micheal to tell them something was up with 9/11.

Moore barely covered 9-11 in F-911 except to say - basically - that it happened and that Bush was reading "My Pet Goat" to the kids in the classroom.
Other than that?
Eh. Nothing really at all.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't tell me that bush was reading my pet goat to little kids on 9/11. Oh my god he's is a sick one. I don't think # can't stop Bush. He will only lose the election if it serves the intrest of the group.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by DaTruth]

new topics

top topics

join