It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plum Island Biolab Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So i have been watching conspiracy theory with jesse ventura tonight about the plum island biological lab. It is a facility on an island a couple miles out from New York. It is 70 miles from NYC. 2 creatures have showed up on the shore 2 miles away from plum beach, in 2008 and have been nicknamed montauk monsters. They look like mutated hairless dogs. In January 2010 a mutated human body with 5 drilled holes in the head and elongated fingers washed up on the same beach as the monsters. After WWII, a biological scientist from the Nazi's had gone there. Lyme disease in ticks is thought to have been done their. There are many incidents in which escapes from stuff happened there. Security on the island is very low and is very subject to a terrorist attack, and it contains many biological weapons, that would kill/sicken millions on the east coast. Right now the government wants to move the lab to Kansas. This could be the one worst place than the east coast. Most of the United States crops are grown in the midwest. They want this lab to be bigger. it is also estimated over 1300 biolabs are now in the U.S. This could be a very scary situation, something could go wrong any moment, something during transport or a terrorist attack. I had never heard of plum island before and im really intrigued in it now. Thoughts?
edit on 10/16/2010 by semperfortis because: Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
my interest is very piqued at the moment thank you for the post ya know thats the island george romero highlights in survival of the dead and there has hearsay for sometime now

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thefulleffect

survival of the dead? not sure if i have heard of that. ill look into it, but can u give me a brief description. Also i didnt directly say they test on humans. Also there was a time a cow was infected and it escaped to a pen with other cows and they had to burn all the cows.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well that is your Nazi-states of America inc. hard at work.

I wonder why Kansas of all places? Couldn't they go to Utah or some remote place like that?

SM

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smokn442

I don’t know Jesse is a great man, but just because he has been a Gov. and a SEAL I don’t trust every thing he says as the truth. He just comes across as a little extreme, he seems to believe what ever is told to him and that makes him just a little too extreme to me, IMO. He preaches “Do your research” but I’ am not so sure he did that for this series. I have also been in the Military with a (NATO)/ (Cosmic) Top Secret “Security Clearance” and have NEVER seen or heard of anything like this. Granted I have seen some pretty extraordinary stuff on a radar screen……Could be cold war stuff or…….Who knows.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Smokn442.....

No biggie.....

Just HAAARP it!

But seriously.....

Can you provide sources, more info, etc...?

At first pass, much of what you have mentioned (e.g. hairless dogs, etc...) can be explained in conventional terms.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 16-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
First off I would like to say thanks to Smokin442 for bringing this topic up! It's my personal opinion that this is a Very serious issue!

I don't understand how this is under "general conspiracies" because they're building it as we speak at Kansas State University located in Manhattan, Kansas. Perhaps it's the theories of what they do at this Premier Biolab. DHS is spending $150 million on what they're calling National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF), to combat the threat of naturally occurring animal diseases or agroterrorism (never heard of agroterrorism until now).
Source

One of the first few things that instantly come to my mind was last years Vigilant Guard Exercise 09'. I'm going to give a quick quote of what the exercise's purpose/intent was & I'll highlight what I think is of importance.

The exercise includes a scenario which simulates the introduction of foreign animal disease into the state starting June 18 and concludes with a train disaster in Salina June 22 and 23. Both scenarios include aspects of terrorism.

To respond to the threat of foreign animal disease in the exercise scenario, the state will activate its Emergency Operations Center in Topeka, where decisions will be made and actions taken to contain the simulated disease. State agencies participating include Kansas Division of Emergency Management, Kansas Animal Health, Kansas Department of Agriculture, Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Kansas Highway Patrol, Kansas Department of Transportation, Kansas Wildlife and Parks and Kansas National Guard.

“Foreign animal disease is a significant threat to the Midwest, given our agricultural focus and our vast livestock industry,” said George Teagarden, Kansas Livestock Commissioner. “This exercise will allow us to test our plans and ensure local, state and federal responders in the region are familiar with how such an event would progress.”

“Kansas emergency responders get a lot of hands-on disaster response experience, given the number of tornados, floods and winter storms we see each year, but this exercise adds terrorism and a number of other events with a regional component,” Bunting said. “It will be an excellent opportunity for local and state responders to train together with the National Guard at the Crisis City disaster site.”
Source

Since when was foreign animal disease a "significant" threat to the Midwest? Oh wait, ever since DHS decided that it was a practical idea to relocate & create a bigger Plum Island in the heartland of this country.

The individual in the DHS office that signed off on this relocation project should be instantly fired/forced to resign instantly. Do not pass go - Do not collect $200. Game over. Period!

When Plum Island was isolated and surrounded by water it still had its "oops" moments, that triggered slaughtering of livestock and questionable human trials. Dr. Roger Breeze, former Director at Plum Island, mentions how employees would leave the facility and still have the virus inside the back of their throats from breathing in the air throughout the day and are not allowed to be near animals, for risk of infecting them!

How do you think it's gonna be when its located right Smack in the middle of a college community in the middle of the USA? And now they're throwing in the terrorist aspect, stating that Plum Island is on a "hit list". Perfect timing of the Vigilant Guard exercises, right?

I'll try and upload the 3 part Youtube video series for those who are interested. It's pretty interesting and yes, there are times when Jesse is being his normal arrogant self.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
For those interested in the 3 part Youtube videos. Here ya go!
Source
Source
Source

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I caught this show last night as well. The part about the "monster" and the "human" figure was very interesting indeed. I have never heard of this place before, but let's face it, how many bio labs do you know of off the top of your head? Although I did notice the al qaeda reference made about the lady terrorist who was caught with the manuals and info on the facility.

In any event it was an interesting show for what it is, and certainly a topic I have added to my "to do" list.
edit on 16-10-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JWash

Thank you for posting more information! some of that i did not know. But the reason i think to kansas, is to study "plants and crops to disease". But if something were to go wrong there it could wipe out crops not just millions of people. Also i put it under general conspiracies because i couldnt think of where else to put it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I feel like the middle east events/economic woes are a distraction from these new projects that are quietly popping up in our very own backyard. Meanwhile the general public is getting the typical "Ssshhhh" watch this over here and not that, routine. I don't think the general public would appreciate the expansion and relocation of Plum Island, thats why its so quite right now.

Its as if dominoes are being set-up and are about to fall. It's a scary thought when the DHS is foolishly expanding & relocating Plum Island, known for BioWarfare experimentation among other theories in the heartland of this country. It'll be in the middle of the mix of where we get our meat from livestock. And now couple that with rumors of Plum Island being on a "hit list" by terrorist and at the same time we held military exercise drills just for such an occasion... Makes you think about a few things.

Oh and just remembered, isn't there a multi-billion dollar Nucleur weapons manufacturing facility that just opened up in Kansas City as well??

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Thank you once again for creating this informative thread.

I found this YouTube video about "AgroTerrorism" and it discusses what this type of event would do to our economy if say "Foot & Mouth Disease" infected our livestock or transporting the livestock somehow became tainted.

Now, moving on to using plants/botany as a form of warfare, that is one of the most scariest and unpredictable variables scientists could do. Especially, knowing how plants give off chemical reactions(their way of communicating to one another) and we haven't seen what they might do if their enviroment/way of life is threatened by humans(i.e. cause allergies, amnesia, neurological effects, etc...) But thats a whole other topic itself & I'll keep it at that for now.

Here's the vid(its a short vid):
Source

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JWash

About the facility being on the al qaeda hitlist, it has farely low security around it. Also the fact that they are relocating it reminds me of a movie that is coming out next year, super 8. Its about transporting something from area 51 to Ohio and the train gets hit by a car and whatever it was carrying got out. thank you very much for posting videos. About the nuclear facility i havent heard much about that, probably because of the media "look over there while the government does this." Was there not some controversy about obama passing some bills or something without us knowing because of the oil spill as it provided a distraction?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sounds intresting and I remmember seeing a friends status on Facebook on about this.

Also, i dont know if its related but i can recal a thread on here a while back about some school kids finding a weird animal that crawled out of a lake/pond that scared them, and in response they stoned the creature.
I dont think it was in New York, but does kind of sound similar.

Also I remmember the thread about the human looking body with the elongated fingres.
Although not much was said. Just the usual speculation..

eee.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
There is a bunch of past incidents on plum island. Ticks with lyme disease once escaped there which can get on a bird and go inland. Lots of problems with this lab.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yeah it's interesting, but nothing too special. Just another lab, this one happens to be on an island. And three mile island already gives that area an air of mystery. The montauk monsters are most likely raccoons or some other animal that was bloated and lost it's hair from being at sea and decomposing. The thing about Jesse, he is passionate and right in asking questions about military conspiracies, and he does have a list of credentials, but he fails to mention at the end of that list entertainer, tv show host. He is a powerful ally to one movement, but in order to have more than one episode and to keep it exciting he has to liven it up a bit and do shows on conspiracies that might not have much to them or might be far fetched.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

One thing i dont like about that show is sometimes it seems like alot of acting, just by there tone of voice, and some of what happens when they go to certain places. Also i dont think it was raccoons because they looked longer, which bloating would make them fatter, i wasn't biting onto the raccoon story.

top topics

join