It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange warns online fund firm Moneybookers of 'huge backlash' after Wikileaks blocked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I am still unable to post new threads to Alternative news and so I will post what I have here. Mods can you move as required please!

Explanation:

Assange warns online fund firm Moneybookers of 'huge backlash' after Wikileaks blocked (by NewsCore October 15, 2010 11:36AM) [news.com.au]

WHISTLEBLOWING website WikiLeaks claims its funding has been blocked and that it is the victim of financial warfare by the US government.

The Guardian reported that Moneybookers, a British-registered internet payment company, reportedly closed WikiLeak’s account on August 13.

It claims the organisation had been put on a US government watchlist and an official Australian blacklist.

The blacklisting came a few days after the US publicly expressed its anger at WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange, for releasing classified military documents about the war in Afghanistan.

Please refer to source linked above for full story OK!

Supporting article...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Supporting ATS threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personal Disclosure: They can't get wikileaks overtly and so the covert war ramps up!

P.S. As always ..follow the money!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You mean, follow the money when its convienent for you to defeat an enemy, not when it will defeat yourself.
We should always follow the money, not just when the end of the road is an "enemy".

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
related thread is here and here

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

What backlash? Nobody really cares one way or another.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I think we're talking 4Chan style backlash here....

2nd line.

Rev.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

so big brother can dish it out, but can not take it. lets see now it is for our protection.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join