It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Scam taking place, Conincidence? Think again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
IMHO, this thread is more important than all the rest (here in the US) concerning our right to vote. The military should never be put off voting because of politics. Hopefully, we can affect a regime change back to where "We the People" are in charge again this November.

I don't like "electronic voting machines", either. I perform the upkeep and some programming on industrial computers and PLCs at work and I know how easy they are to change. From what I've seen while voting before, it looks like a snap to do. Electronic voting machines should be outlawed.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I knew it once u learn the truth that's when they start not counting your votes and start coming to get you

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Interesting development in the Illinois case

Robert Delaney, the Illinois Election Official who refused to mail 1,300 Military Absentee ballots for 14 days beyond the Federal deadline has a history of disenfranchising voters. In 2009 Delaney, an active Democrat, was sued by a group of citizens in St. Clair County who claimed he used his office to disenfranchise hundreds of voters in a predominantly African-American community.

According to the complaint, hundreds of letters were mailed to residents of Alorton, IL. a community with a 97% African-American population. The letters informed the recipients that they had to attend a hearing or their voter registration would be canceled, in addition any voter who had already cast an absentee ballot would have their ballot rejected if they did not attend the hearing. The letters were mailed just two weeks before the April 9, 2009 election. One of the recipients was Kenneth Chatman, a Trustee of the City of Altoron who was up for re-election. Chatman and several other plaintiffs, including elderly and bed-ridden individuals, filed a lawsuit.

On April 3, U.S Magistrate Judge Clifford Proud issued an emergency injunction against Delaney and stopped him from suppressing minority voters.

This year, his target is the members of the military who are fighting for our country. Regarding the current inquiry by the Justice Department into Delaney’s handling of the military ballots he said:

“I really don’t care what the Department of Justice thinks.”

De m Clerk Who Disenfranchised 1300 Military Voters Has a History of Voter Suppression

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Does anyone actually still think votes get counted? Hmmm...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join