It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/animal mutilations. What is the connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What is the connection between UFO's and animal mutilations.??
Here is my experience. Near Lufkin in East Texas. About 11 years ago.
My husband and I was outside, at about midnight we saw a bright white light flash. It was different, it exploded outwards then imploded inwards. No sound, no vibration. My husband said it was a UFO. I don't believe in Aliens, or so I didn't then. The next day around noon four black helicopters flew over our place, flying low. The men were dressed in camo fatigues. I spotted two in suites (or uniforms). We watched them comb the field that ajoined our property.Two men were on the ground wearing white suites and head gear. Looked like decontamination suites. Even after this experience I continued to believe aliens don't exist and that all UFOs are just government projects.....Until about a year later when I found our Dobe pup mutilated, a perfectly round cut in it's side, just about 10 feet from the back door....This was a very unusual cut, at the top ..it looked like there was a center starting point or cut, and on both sides of this, the skin was folded up (small folds) and with the folds, it made a perfect round circle. All the skin was gone except the small folds. The intestines were exposed and still intact. No blood on the pup. No blood in the pup, or on the ground. Strange thing I thought the pup must be contaminated because not a fly or ant would come near it. For those who don't know ,Texas is a buggy state, usually within 20 mins of an animals death it is covered with ants.
The night before this discovery I remember waking briefly to a buzzing sound kinda like a dentist's drill (but not exactly), I didn't get up and check it out. I guess I was too sleepy.... when I woke that morning the first thing I thought of was that strange buzzing sound..Now the scariest part,... the next thing I thought of, was the pup.

In the late afternoon...still no ants or flies, I dug a hole and with the shuffle picked it up , no sign of rigamortis, no odor.
We never saw a UFO, just a light, but I believe there is a connection.

I would like to hear from others who have experienced animal mutilations, similar experiences or any thoughts or theories on this subject.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Im not exactly sure what a ''dobe pup'' is but much of what I hear about animal mutilations have to due with cows. Cows nervous systems are quite simliar to humans mabe that has something to due with. But the things you decribe like the lack of blood wierd cuts sound just like the cow cases. Did the small folds you talked about look like a cookie cutter marks?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hello. Not at all like cookie cutter. It was like nothing I'd seen before. It was very precise.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
We raised Doberman Pinchers. I know most of the mutilations are cattle, but this couldn't have been made by any animal or human.

[edit on 26-6-2004 by ms_Bhavn]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Oh I should have realized it was a doberman. Sorry for your loss off a pet

I havent come across that many stories of this happening to dogs or for that matter it happening right outside your house that makes it even more creepy. Other than that it sounds very simalir to the cow cases

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yes it was creepy. I kept thinking I would be next. There was no news on the bright flash that came about a year prior.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I do remeber hearing about one case of a man in brazil that was found in a condition alot like how cows are found and It was pretty scary. In most case humans seem to be returned in as found condition mabe with a added scar or implant. Animals on the other hand dont seem to fair too good on return. Perhaps the aliens need some organ or amount of blood that can only be obtained by killing the animal or perhaps they just dont care about animals the same way as they do torward people

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
OMG!! How scarry. I wasn't abducted. But I don't know why I made the connection between the buzzing sound and the pup??

new topics

top topics

join