It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons Aliens/UFO’s may or may not be here (my opinion)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Reasons Aliens/UFO’s may or may not be here (my opinion)

Hi all-

I wanted to give my opinion on why aliens are, or are not here, and whether they are good or evil.

1)In my opinion if an advanced alien race was here to help us I would feel that the first thing they would do would be to take over all governments and stay behind the scenes. We should then have seen many advances in technology as well as all governments getting along. This has not happened so I feel that if there is a “good” alien race here to help us they are either to small in numbers to do that much good, they were here but they either left or somehow were destroyed and we took what technology we could from them, or they do not have the technology to make much difference which wouldn’t make sense to me. I also do not by the “they don’t want to change our future” junk because if they traveled here from the future this earth would not be the same earth they left and therefore would not have the same outcome. It may be similar but not the same.

2)There could be an “evil” alien race here though in my opinion. We have advanced leaps and bounds on our technologies which could or could not have been helped by alien technology. We are also having the life sucked out of us by ALL governments which could be the work of an “evil” alien race. In my opinion if I was an “evil” alien race I would do the same thing as the “good” aliens by taking over all governments and staying behind the scenes. I would then lie to all governments and tell them I was here to help and throw them a couple of bones with some out of date technology that has no real value of helping the human race. I would then create diseases/viruses that couldn’t be cured, catastrophic “accidents”, and a mass war between governments to take out as many “humans” as possible which is what I have been seeing lately. All governments right now are fighting between each other. You would think that in 2010 we should much farther along in the peace of all nations, but that is not the case. I’m not sure if it is just the work of greedy “evil” humans trying to make the world ignorant and divided so we can become their slaves, or a group of behind the scenes “evil” aliens.

So in conclusion if there was an alien race here on earth that is “good,” then they are either too small in numbers to do anything to help us, or were here, but somehow they were destroyed and their technology was salvaged by “evil” governments and used to help advance their technology. If the race is “evil” then they are winning at the moment and many changes are about to take place. If it is just a bunch of greedy “evil” humans, well, then its same thing, we are about to see many changes take place that are not going to help the human race.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
THEY here. Dude. They been Here secs The 1880's

do more Research

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

Do more research on my opinion? Hmm...

Could you at least tell me "your opinion" as to why you think they are here, and if they are "good" or "evil"

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trudge

Could you at least tell me "your opinion" as to why you think they are here, and if they are "good" or "evil"

Is not about Opinion's, Is a Fact, Now. it all falls down to of how much you really know!!!

The Technology we USE TODAY, is just lil kids games..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025

Originally posted by Trudge

Is not about Opinion's, Is a Fact, Now. it all falls down to of how much you really know!!!

The Technology we USE TODAY, is just lil kids games..

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

lol People and they * FACT *

if i did had a FACT i guess that makes me A CIA OR FBI Most Wanted*. now. ARE Gov Job is to keep the Facts Alway from US!! and they been doing a good job on it. but not to GOOD!\\

If u want The Fat u need to Trust The Prison who Told you.

but if we can even Trust are Gov to tell US u think u going to Trust me lmao >. They here and u can even Tell if they None Human or not!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Wow, if you have some evidence to prove this, I'd love to see it being a believer myself. I have yet to find anything that suggests that they have been here since the 1880's or indeed are still here now.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think the word fact is banded around this site a bit too freely. There are no facts that prove anything, if there were we wouldn't have complete idiots on here all the time making up BS to try and get the sceptics to believe now would we...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo

Wow, if you have some evidence to prove this, I'd love to see it being a believer myself. I have yet to find anything that suggests that they have been here since the 1880's or indeed are still here now.

Here read This 1880 UFO sighting

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I can't believe it...We have been searching and researching for years, documentaries and studies for years, millions of Ufologists around the world looking for inconclusive proof of aliens and just like that, you have proved that aliens exist....

...I think not.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

so we the people that believe that they are here. and that believe that they are REAL!!!!!! are crazy?

if so then alot! and i mean alot of people are crazy! lol

A BIG DISCLOSURE COMEING SOON!
edit on 14-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I at no point said that and although some people disagree i am a believer. I joined this forum because of that, I have looked at a lot of UFO cases, the cases with large amounts of witnesses and evidence. Roswell, Rendlesham forest, Shag harbour etc. In the interests of time and efficiency I push past evidence that doesn't have much bearing and look at the things that wil help us in the search for truth.

I can understand that this piece of work may have excited you the same way some things i have read have excited me, similar to the way the Harry Potter books did. We haven't just grown an imagination. Imagination has been around since the human conscience and just as Steven Speilberg can come up with an incredible fictional story to sell dvd's, a very old sailor could do the same to sell books.

Not everything that allegedly happened or has been reported is necessarily true. Although i would love this story to be true, there is absolutely nothing that makes it seem so.

I am sorry if i offended you, it was never my intention.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

o Really and what is it that make this video a lie?

new topics

top topics

join