It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 is the new Lucky/Magic number according to Chilean Miners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Quote :-

The BBC's James Read says the number 33 has taken on a special significance for the miners, who are known to be superstitious: there are 33 miners, it took 33 days for the drill to complete the rescue shaft and Roman Catholic Chileans believe Jesus Christ was 33 when he died. Even President Sebastian Pinera mentioned the "magic number" in his triumphant speech after the first miner emerged from the shaft. The date of the rescue 13/10/10, adds up to - you guessed it - 33

It is bizarre how many times number sequences or repetition happens around crisis or major events

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Very Interesting OP!!!

It would only add to the coincidence if it takes 33 HOURS to get all the miners out... And it just might happen, seeing as they have to stop for servicing of the cage and what-not...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

I heard about this so-called coincidence from a friend of mine, who's into these kinds of strange numerological associations. He thought it had to do something with there being 33 official degrees in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. Do you know if the Chilean president is a mason? Or, what of the miners?

Personally, I think that 33 being a master number has significance beyond its masonic associations and that the masons merely took its magic on so-to-speak. There are 32 ligaments in the spinal column plus the skull makes 33. King Solomon was 33 when he built the Temple Mount, which given that the masons came out of the Knights Templar that dug underneath this temple is probably where the masonic connection comes into play with 33.

This number, however, is I believe my personal number or destiny number. I see it everywhere and all the time. It's sychronicity in my life is unmistakable and ubiquitous. After all, I was born on March 3rd...33. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the esoteric significance of this number truly is? What would Pythagorus say about it?

join