It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lajas PR, MIB, UFO crash, Silent Helicopter, Orb flying in top of the water.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok, most of my experience of UFO and USO since 1989 were in Puerto Rico specially in Lajas (La Parguera) but I will not be telling my experiences here.

I currently live in Florida, last weekend we went out with my wifes co-worker and his boyfriend who recently move from Lajas, PR. my first time meeting them I asked him were he was from and he told me Lajas, PR and since last week I was talking about my experiences in Lajas, PR and a person who got abducted from there, I HAD TO ASK HIM if he have seen UFO there.

He laught and told me I dont know where to start. He and his girfriend wich is my wife co-worker know each other since elementary, I will tell you guys what he told me. (please remenber that the conversation was fast because we had noise around us, we were eating and he tried to explain everything very fast, but I will meet him again soon and ask him in detail)

UFO/MIB
1) When they were on high school he is now 33 years old so this happened I guess on 1994-95, them and some friends saw a bright in the sky over the ocean hovering around then the light went down and crash in a open field wich it was very close to the aerostat that's in the area. They got in their cars and tried to go to the crash area and half way there was a Black SUV in the middle of the road and 2 guys dress in black. They told him that the road was closed and they have to go back, he told them he lives that way and the men in black told him turn around and go or I will arrest you. They just turned back.

ORB flying in top of the water
2) Him and his friend were fishing one day, and while they were going to the "fish spot" the saw a silver polish orb egg shape flying in top of the water they were about 200-300 feet away from it when he realize it was not something from here and lowered the boat speed and it was flying in an altitude of about 4'-5' feet from the water from left to right very fast like looking for something. They freak out and just hit the throttle on the boat and turn around, when they look back it was gone.

(this remined me an orb that was recorded in England if I'm not mistaken)

Silent Helicopter
3) They were in Caracoles Island with a poonton boat and about 15 people on it , drinking and having fun, about 2am they hear the sound of the water like splashing in front of them and feel the air thrust of an helicopter but no sound except from the wind hitting the water, they see a black shape of an helicopter maybe 100 feet from them and about 6feet from the water, and the only thing they could see was the red lights from the instruments shinning the pilot faces inside the cabin. moments later the helicopter turned a spot light on them and a minute later they took off. He knows that F.U.R.A in Puerto Rico had a silent helicopter but never thought it was that silent. ( I found this interested because why they have a so expensive helicopter in the area) I know FURA looks for drug boats etc, but a silent helicopter?

He told me that the aerostat property is protected military personel with long rifles. and that when the cosntruction of the aerostat buildings etc was in process they felt little temblors in the area. and everything stopped once the aerostat buildings were done. he tells me that the security in the area around the aerostat is just like area 51.

All this is very close to Laguna Cartagena

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Very interesting and i hope youll be able to come back with more information.....
PR is getting famousfor UFO activity.
i for one, would be grateful for any info you can gleen....thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Cdesigns.....

Thank you for posting your interesting reports.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just realized how many errors I had on the post, sorry about that, I was a little late to pick up my wife when I was writing that.

I will try to get more details from him later this month, he lived all his life in Lajas Puerto Rico, and I know from experience that a lot of UFO and weird stuff happens there, is a very small town close to the coast, very close to Laguna Cartagena where people report UFO's coming in and out of the water, and strange lights in the area. Is also close to the aerostat (they say is for weather, others say is for checkig drug traffic) but the terrain they have the aerostat buildings is hugeeeee and the security is very well know as Area 51 type, isolated from the little town.

I will update once I get more information.

top topics

join