It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeshift explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
After much thinking i have come to a pretty reasonable conclusion about timeshift's.

First thing we have to understand is time and space. Time is technically infinite. Time on Earth is an observed phenomena, but even Einstein will tell you that. In higher dimensions, time wouldnt even exist as it does here. Time would be happening, have happened, and about to happen all at once.

Think of time as a one way street. It begins and ends at some point.

But, your choices and decisions will obviously affect the outcome of the future. For example, if you took a job that was closer to home but paid less, well you would make less money and not drive as far(possibly not move either).

What if your road plan was to take the better paid job? Well, since you decided to take the lesser paid job, you changed your road map.

However, since time was "about to happen" and is happening at once, time has to correct itself. This is where multi-verse theory comes into play.

In order for the universe to maintain stability, it has to do something to account for this.

What exactly that is, i cannot say for sure. But it definitely has something to do with these "timeshifts."

Timeshifts have always happened on a large scale. They are nothing new. The only thing that is bothering people and making more people aware of them is the whole "Australia" debacle.

My best guess is that something has changed in either the future or past(or both), and for the universe to maintain stability it has to recreate a new "road" or "timeline" and integrate everyone following it.

This is actually one of the scientifically agreed upon multi-verse theories, in which individual decisions impact construction(s) of new universes.

In laymens terms, if you are noticing huge time shifts(such as australia and/or dead celebrities) then you are essentially making decisions that where not planned for you.

Yes, you have altered your future. It's not necessarily good or bad, i mean your future might have been you being dead next week, but now you are nowhere near that experience because you decided not to go to that party. Going to that party might have lead to drunk driving, but since you decided not to go(changing your fate) it basically saved your life, but altered your universe at the same time. In that universe, you are dead. But in your new one, you are alive.

It is not the universe that has changed, but it is merely you that has noticed the universe changing.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I agree with your observations about time shifts. Also though I believe that it is just a part of the nature of consciousness. I tend to observe that the subconsciousness knows what is going to happen before your consciousness.

Nature isn't perfect, we all know that. The problem with the subconsciousness knowing what your consciousness doesn't is that you're future is not set in stone, you still have free will. A possible explanation for a time shift, depending on the situation....

Your subconsciousness knows that you're going to do something in the near-by future. You don't know what it is or when because you don't have any preconception of that event. However, you can do something that will create a new chain of future events or alter a chain of future events that will lead to your timeline going in a different direction then what your subconsciousness has been aware of. thus, as in your words, "time" corrects itself.

A time slip could possibly occur, when someone else does something that could have led to it effecting you, your subconsciousness could have known about what it could have been and thus it corrected itself.

i'm also just building off of the OP here.

In my words, your "awareness" corrects itself since it is the combination of your subconsciousness and consciousness. time is subjective and to me doesn't exist. the universe is one moment happening and things 'change' things are always changing and to the extent that our minds can't even begin to fathom.

Sorry my perspective of time and consciousness is very based on eastern thought specifically Tibetan Buddhism. time is subjective

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
I agree with your observations about time shifts. Also though I believe that it is just a part of the nature of consciousness. I tend to observe that the subconsciousness knows what is going to happen before your consciousness.

Nature isn't perfect, we all know that. The problem with the subconsciousness knowing what your consciousness doesn't is that you're future is not set in stone, you still have free will. A possible explanation for a time shift, depending on the situation....

Your subconsciousness knows that you're going to do something in the near-by future. You don't know what it is or when because you don't have any preconception of that event. However, you can do something that will create a new chain of future events or alter a chain of future events that will lead to your timeline going in a different direction then what your subconsciousness has been aware of. thus, as in your words, "time" corrects itself.

A time slip could possibly occur, when someone else does something that could have led to it effecting you, your subconsciousness could have known about what it could have been and thus it corrected itself.

i'm also just building off of the OP here.

In my words, your "awareness" corrects itself since it is the combination of your subconsciousness and consciousness. time is subjective and to me doesn't exist. the universe is one moment happening and things 'change' things are always changing and to the extent that our minds can't even begin to fathom.

Sorry my perspective of time and consciousness is very based on eastern thought specifically Tibetan Buddhism. time is subjective

I dont think your idea is any different than mine. The only difference is your's is more grounded towards the persons perceptions where as mine is more or less about a person affecting the actual universe. Either way i think it ends up with the same results.

Glad to have this discussion going on.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Actually earth is a multiverse with thousands of timelines at the top relatively peaceful,unpolluted and pleasant at the bottom polluted,chaotic one of these time lines is the biblical timeline which my reality has not been on since 9-11 we are currently above this timeline,now heres the game Lucifer/TPTB have the ability to remote view the future and if they dont like what they see they can bend time and space to put us on another timeline to avoid what they dont want,'God' on the other hand is steering all the timelines towards a future singularity,its all a big playstation game and there will be some seriously freaky stuff happening before its all done.

top topics

join