It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to women on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

love the video Bravo, I am part of one of the oldest religions long before christianity and right next to the creation of catholicism called Pagan
edit on 10-10-2010 by pink_guys64 because: misspellings run on sentences

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i couldnt share a husband. but if their happy, good for them.

i dont think it could work the other way around though, one woman with a few husbands.
how would they know whos the father of each kid?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
And what happens to the poor fellow who can't get a wife because some other guy has got four of them?

A by-product of a polygamous society must surely be a large number of single men destined to live out a lonely and solitary existence.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Having had just one wife I would say that wanting groups of them is probably indicative of some sort of masochistic nature gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Shoe shopping with 4 or 5 women at a time???? *shudder*

Besides... Group marriage could lead to group litigation.

My advice...

Love one woman at a time - that way you've got half a shot at knowing where she's at during arguments and when you're trying to sleep.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One person's "perversity" is another person's norm... Can't really see a problem with it if all parties are consenting to it. As for something being "wrong" with arranged marriages....again, up to the individuals. It's still a part of many cultures, even these days.

Is it for me? No, I'm happy with my soulmate, my wife. (and my wife can be the jealous type, so not a good idea, hehe...)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's not so much a family - more of a tribe.

I thought tribes had died out with the stone-age.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Nah, we just don't use the term much anymore (although my close friends and I do...and consider ourselves "part of the tribe")

Kind of a little joke saying we have amongst ourselves. Basically, "the tribe" is a group of friends who knows they can count on each other when the chips are down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join