It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live video of amazing North Korean parade

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My heart always goes out to those people. They are so brainwashed and suffer such deprivation they don't even know what the world's about. It's despicable what has happened to them.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I have a similar feeling towards many Americans ....peace

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just find it a bit curious, that NKorea "allowed" for the 1st time ever, access to the world's media, an inside look into their 65th parade (more so Kim Jong Un). Usually, they're very quite or secretive about showing anything on the world stage.

I'm interested in seeing what Kim Jong Un's first 3 - 4 months in power will be like.

Anyways, on a side-note, I like how the story of NKorea's Highest Ranking official who defected to SKorea died today on the same day of the 65th parade of an "apparent heart-attack." That sure got buried real good! His name was Hwang Jang-yop, while in NKorea he was their speaker of the Supreme People's Assembly & a secretary of the ruling Workers' Party.

Supposedly it was said that Hwang Jang-yop "to have tutored North Korean leader Kim Jong-il and played a key role in Kim Jong-il's rise to power." Since he brought Kim Jong Il into the game, he can take his son out of the game as well. Ironically the same day that papa Kim pretty much discloses that his successor will be his son, this guy dies mysteriously of an apparent heart-attack.
Source

edit on 10-10-2010 by JWash because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join