It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before You Take ANY Solid Oral Medication

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Even the best Consultants make mistakes, and people suffer even die because of it, its not the piece of paper that makes a good practitioner of Medicine, its the ability to understand and be open minded to the possibility that what suits one person is no good for another for many reasons.

When someone has been through Hospitals, Doctors, yet still have a problem, then its only reasonable to assume they would look where they could to get help, its all well and good Doctors telling someone there is nothing wrong, the Patient is the one with the symptom, A Heart Attack may not show up on an ECG for instance, yet there are thousands of cases of Blind Heart Attacks, that will only show with several blood tests.

Acupuncture not so very long ago was frowned upon as being Snake oil, yet today it helps millions Worldwide, and works extremely well, yet no good for someone with a phobia of needles, natural herbs and remedies are still to some extent frowned upon, yet many know for a fact sometimes they are the best medicine, again a few centuries ago to practice with these remedies could have you tortured as a Witch if you were not careful, and yet again most modern medicines are derived from Natural herbs and remedies.

This condition (the tablet passing through the body without being absorbed) is very real, and a lot more common than many would suspect, the Pharmaceutical Companies would not want that to become common knowledge though, imagine the Billions in lost revenue if Chronically ill patients became aware that the reason their illness was ongoing, was down to it simply being a lack of acid in the Stomach, and their monthly medication bill would be cut by a huge amount with the aid of a simple remedy to help the body absorb the medication in the first place, instead of adding more and more pills to counter the effects of the first pill.

Some Doctors should ask why the first medicine didn't work in the first place, instead of assuming the Patient needs more.

And still its finding a Doctor who will listen to their Patients instead of shoving their credentials in a Patients face, claiming to know what's best all around, when what they really mean its what's best for their Pharma Masters, and the Rewards the reap in return, not all Doctors are like that obviously, there are a lot who are however.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Yes, of course.

But it is really much worse than that.

The Medicaid and the Medicare systems are BANKRUPTING this country; while other health insurance plans have increased their costs exponentially...

All due to a lack of basic information about human physiology.

One nursing home administrator suggested, after hearing an explanation of my research, that what is involved here is literally tens of billions of dollars in unnecessary health care costs.

She had previously worked as a Registered Nurse.

She knew the medical implications of what I was telling her.

But the media will not touch this with a ten foot pole.

And neither did the Obama administration several months ago when they requested "suggestions" about the health care program they were devising and I sent them my Iridology website.

Did not even receive a reply.

Michael Cecil

edit on 10-10-2010 by Michael Cecil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh, by the way, just an FYI with regards to ADHD:

Several years ago I met a retired optometrist in South Bend, by the name of Bernard Vodnoy, who was very seriously pursuing the whole subject of alternative medicine and healing modalities; attending a lecture he gave to a prostate cancer support group, as I recall.

I gave him a slide presentation of my Iridology research, explaining the significance of a wide variety of different iris signs; and, throughout the entire presentation, he kept repeating: "No, no, no, no, no..."

As optometrists, he had always been told that such signs in the iris had "no significance".

Over a period of maybe 5 or 6 years, he died a few years ago at the age of 92, as I recall, I would visit him sometimes a few times a week to discuss some of my most recent findings.

One day he asked me how I observed the irises, so I brought him my Peak Light Lupe 10X, and he asked me where I had purchased it.

I told him that it was just a couple of miles away at a company called Bernell Corporation.

He gave a little smile and the conversation continued about my research.

Later, he told me that he had started that company to market many of the optometric devices he had invented--I still remember his explanation of the importance of orthoptics in the assessment of Attention Deficity Hyperactivity Disorder--and that it had been named for him and his wife Ellsie.

I can honestly say that, were it not for the constant encouragement I received from Dr. Vodnoy over a period of many years, I would have long ago given up my Iridology research.

I suspect he would probably be quite pleased that this research is now being given just a little wider circulation--at least on the ATS forum on the Internet. But he would probably want me to emphasize that at least some of these cases of ADHD would not respond to anything I have mentioned, but could be effectively addressed only within the science of orthoptics--something which I understood while he was explaining to me; but which I could not repeat to save my life.

Michael Cecil

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

very interesting, I to live in northern indiana. But your thread is very interesting i didnt know you could tell so much about a persons health by looking at their eyes its really quite i dont even really know how to put it in words but its definitely interesting and worth a flag/star i will keep an eye on this to see where it leads to! Thanks Michael!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

One thing I have to add. If you, the patient, takes over the counter stomach meds, like Tums, or Mylanta, in time your stomach will become alkaline, and not acidic as it should be. I once had this happen to me, I was so bound up a week went by without a movement. My uncle wrote to me in email and told me to get a can of Cambell's tomato juice, no other brand, and drink it down within a hour. I did this ant it cured the problem. Now I take vinegar to help with acid production, in the form of pickle juice, I eat a lot of hot pickles. And I stay away from those products I used to take all the time for bad stomach. I used to eat Tums two at a time.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Any medication I take is OTC, I'm not on any prescription meds..

But I did do a test after this post.. fortunately the few things I do take, all disolved in plain water .. only one thing didn't disolve very quickly and that was a unisom gel cap, it seemed to take a while .. but did eventually disolve to the point it leaked the contents..

In the case of the unisom, when I do take that .. I know very well it's not a placebo effect, hard to mistake ..

Still, interesting post... and something I doubt most people even think about.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Being a victim of such practices our medical doctors prescribe for us, I once had over 26 prescriptions to take daily and could not understand why I was always nauseous and if I indulged in alcohol beverages I would vomit blood, I made the doctors aware of it and they gave me yet anutha one for crohns. That was many years ago and I have convinced myself to stop taking presription drugs to treat the side effects of taking prescription drugs, I do not take any now not even over the counter- this is good thing- kinda nice to take tylenol and catch a buzz lol
I have since quit drinking about a year ago and now its my diet that quirks my nausea which can be reduced with attention to my diet. I am a strict user of teas and brews for therapy

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

One thing I have to add. If you, the patient, takes over the counter stomach meds, like Tums, or Mylanta, in time your stomach will become alkaline, and not acidic as it should be.

Possible. Especially if one if quite elderly.

On the other hand, rebound hyperacidity is also a possibility in younger folks. The stomach is an active organ and responds in such a way as to bring its environment closer to normal.

I once had this happen to me, I was so bound up a week went by without a movement. My uncle wrote to me in email and told me to get a can of Cambell's tomato juice, no other brand, and drink it down within a hour. I did this ant it cured the problem. Now I take vinegar to help with acid production,

Again, this is merely symptom relief, if that is all that you want.

Michael Cecil

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
.. only one thing didn't disolve very quickly and that was a unisom gel cap, it seemed to take a while .. but did eventually disolve to the point it leaked the contents..

gel caps are really easy to deal with.

It is usually recommended merely to poke a hole in it with a needle in order to allow the contents to be squeezed out with the churning motion of the stomach. In that way the capsule does not actually have to dissolve.

Michael Cecil

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Out of all your hits...what about your misses? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

Out of all your hits...what about your misses? Just curious.

Well, first of all, I am extremely conservative in my approach.

Secondly, I deal with this issue to some degree in the discussion of an iris picture of a woman who had been provisionally diagnosed with "inflammatory breast cancer".

That is, much of the information in the iris is genetic information.

I once took pictures of a mother, a father, and a daughter. On the basis of the irises--the mother was brown-eyed and the father was blue-eyed--it was possible to give a rough estimate of who the child took after in terms of genetic pre-dispositions. Some of the chronic signs in the father's iris, for example, showed up as inherent weaknesses in the daughter. On this basis it is possible to change a child's nutrition in accordance with efforts to prevent the diseases of the parent to which they are closer in genetic pre-disposition.

Some iris signs bear monitoring over time to determine whether they are getting worse--some signs can even improve with proper nutrition, etc--which is why I do not always give every client every piece of information I have about the iris. Rather, I simply make recommendations in terms of nutrition along the lines that I suspect are being indicated by those iris signs. Clients do not always need to know the specific details of the assessment; just what to do next.

At this point, it all becomes an art more than a science.

Michael Cecil

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
People like the above respondent are editors of newspapers, are busy-body nurses with a Master's Degree in Nursing, and other such nitwits who consider themselves as having been appointed by God Himself to 'protect' people from receiving any information which might 'rock the pharmaceutical-medical boat'.

It's all about money.
Magazines are not funded by subscriptions, that's only a tiny percentage of their income.

Any publication is a slave to those who pay for advertising in it.

To stay in business, one must be competative, which means treading the knife-edge between making enough profit to keep shareholders on side and giving good enough deals to keep people giving you their money.

Even popular media publications have advertisers who they can't afford to lose.

With the advertisers in medical journals being much fewer, and much wealthier, these journals have got themselves into a position of dependancy, knowing if they piss off a large pharmaceutical manufacturer, they are stuffed.

It's also quite possible that the drug companies, seeing a threat to one as a threat to all, would collude in punishing a journal which printed anything dangerous to the medical/pharmaceutical monopoly in our society.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Originally posted by Kailassa
There are some idiots practicing medicine, and it always pays to double check things.
I had a doctor refuse to precribe B12 injections for (medically dignosed) perniceous anaemia, because, "if you eat a balanced diet you get all the vitamins you need.)
He must have missed the class where it was explained perniceous anaemia is an absorbtion problem, and a person with it does not produce intrinsic factor, and therefore cannot absorb B12 through the digestive system.

(Except from raw liver, which contains intrinsic factor too.)

Just a question: Have you ever been able to find a definition for "intrinsic factor"?

I have looked for this several times and have to deduce that it has SOMETHING to do with stomach acid itself.

But I have not been able to find any documentation for this.

It is referred to as a "substance" which is secreted by the stomach; but I have never seen it specifically defined as hydrochloric acid.

It seems to be an attempt to keep secret privileged medical information for the purpose of protecting the profession of orthodox medicine.

This is not something that I can prove; I just have my suspicions.

Michael Cecil

No mystery here. It's just a useful protein, and is definitely not hydrochloric acid. Like you. I've spent many years working in a non-medical healing field, and curiosity and a drive to help people has led to learning a wide range of ways to help people be healthy. So I snuck into a medical library years back and found the research on it.

If it was a lack of hydrochloric acid, eating raw liver wouldn't have the effect it does of curing the symptoms in less than an hour.* Dissolving a few easily dissolved B12 tablets sublingually also works.

*Long term, eating a gradually increasing amount of raw liver helps increase acid production when acid's lacking, but I'm wary of using raw liver these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join