It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The endless cycle of ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have come to realize the endless cycle of ats whether it be about god, aliens, politics, etc. Someone posts a thread about something and then someone else posts why there wrong and then the op posts back and then often times other ats members take sides. And at the end of it all nothing got accomplished! No one changed Antibes mind and the only thing that was accomplished was hard feelings. Often times ats make LENGTHY posts trying to prove the other side wrong and how frustrating it must be to them when the other side just refutes or ignores what they say! I think ats members need to realize that you can't win a debate! And at they should post their opinion and supposing facts for having that opinion and let other members decide what they want to believe.

you know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I have to disagree, ATS is a debate site so of course people will agree/disagree with each other, that's what it's all about.

However, if you look at my last couple of threads for example, a lot of differing and interesting opinions have come out on a variety of subjects with minimal arguments.

At the end of the day, I'm here at ATS to debate, enjoy the banter, share my thoughts & opinions on things, listen to other peoples thoughts & opinions and lastly, but most importantly I'm here to learn.

join