It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father & Son Amazing Project...Coolest thing i have ever seen !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I know that I am supposed to post an intro into this section, but i came on this story today that i realy needed to share with you.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It is incridble what people can do with a bit of enginuity.

Please excuse me from posting this in the intro Forum. I have been reading ATS for 2 years now, and have not feelt the need to post anything much, thus was unable to aquire the 20 posts needed to start a new thread.

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aristeuo

Great story, thanks for posting it.
The little guy is lucky to have such a cool dad.
When I was a nipper high tech toys where two cans and a length of string, how times have changed.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by aristeuo

Hi aristeuo, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only. Anything else will be removed.

Please post any comments to this on going thread, Father & Son Film Space?

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion link located on your Members Center page. Explaining why.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.

new topics

join