It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AM COAST TO COAST: late night talk radio or late night sleep aid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have been a long time fan of AM COAST TO COAST,and seems that lately it has been getting a little how would you say not intresting.It always appears to me George Norry has 3 main themes:2012,Witches and anything Richard Hoglan wanst to talk about.

The only time i really enjoy(COAST TO CAOST) is on Friday's night open lines.Other than that is seems pretty routine and i find myself falling to sleep later(I have heard him refered to as George Snoory).It was once a time when Art Bell was hosting the topics were informative,entertainig and odd.I mean for Pete's sake he spent almost 2 hours with the creator of Facebook talking about new phones and TV's if it had not been for the callers reclaiming the theme of the show it would have been

I really enjoy The Lost In Time episodes with Art Bell,But after that i msot likley will trun it off because Ian Punnet seems to live out his detective fanatsy on saturday and sunday nights,Shows about poisionings,Mock Interviews with Jesus and his all time favorite theme D.B.Cooper

Sometimes I feel as though the Gods have smilied upon me and there is a good topic.IMHO sometimes the best thing about the show is the bumper music.So I ask a question to all Coast fans on ATS. George Napp,George Noory,New Host are bring back Art Bell

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnit3-Ryder

I know what you mean.The show has lost it completely.Why there is not an alternative to listen to is beyond me.Most of the guests he has on are people with book deals with his publisher,so their there just to hype their book.

This week he has had 3 British guests.

I suppose there is no one here in the states who want to be on his show.

I have sent in suggestions for guests to be on the show.

Even the Friday open lines are very boring this past year.

I like George Knapp he is very much a pure reporter.

I wish Tim Binnall was a weekend host.

There are some good podcast shows where the hosts have good guests on.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So its not that they are running out of topics it seems the show has lost its flare????

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnit3-Ryder

I like C2C but I absolutely HATE the segment where they come back from commercials , use a long music lead in and the proceed to tell you they'll be right back after commercials. It seems like a fricken 15 minute commercial break!

new topics

top topics

join