It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Is Officialy A Complete Joke And Not To Be Taken Seriously

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
While Bush was president Olbermann was seen by liberals as a voice of reason, someone who's opinion should be taken seriously.... now a dem is power.

Now what does he do?
First he takes a woman's account of Rand Paul, an anonymous woman, allegedly saying Rand and his friends kidnapped her and forced her to pray to Aqua-Buddah, later that woman

After a while O'Donnel's name came out as having practiced witchcraft, here Olbermann interviews a witch and then he makes fun of a man who allegedly took a job as a clown, O'Donnel's father.
He obviously keeps using the name Bozo for calling someone he doesn't even know or know anything of Bozo

This is pathetic
Commentary or not, this is not political commentary
Imagine if Fox News did this, can you even imagine?

How long are people going to allow them to dumb down it's already distracted viewers??

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Fox does this all day long.

I don't know why you think that any of the 3 or 4 letter news agencies are better than the 3 or 4 letter news agencies.

They are all the same, all have one purpose, confused and enrage the masses.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Fox does this all day long.

So let them be bad because the opponents are bad?
I'm not here to say one is better than the other
I'm just saying people need to stop saying one IS better than the other

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I don't know why you think that any of the 3 or 4 letter news agencies are better than the 3 or 4 letter news agencies.

That is not what this thread is about
When I mentioned fox news I meant that how people would condemnedt, the same people will not condemn this
And they need to wake up!
They need to stop saying this is okay just because it's liberal media
that's my point

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
the news has become more about entertainment rather than the news. these are propaganda networks that serve their own agendas and talk about mostly useless jargon.

The news is like verbal wrestling... the fight is staged and meant to prop up that networks agenda and keeping people divided instead of united.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Olberman is such a joke that it's almost worse to post his videos since it simply gives him more exposure haha.

I simply ignore 99.9% of what the mainstream media spews out.

Most of it is nothing more than statist agitation anyways.

Either arguing for more war on Fox or more welfare on MSNBC, same crap, different looters.

Fox does have a few diamonds in the rough though, Stossel and Freedom Watch are two good ones.

edit on 6-10-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Olberman has become the MSNBC O'Riley. It's no surprise to me.

Just another highly partisan political hack. Nothing more. Always keep an open mind when viewing MSM sources, but don't keep it so open that your brain falls out.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Perhaps it is time for the ATS Web site to set up an independant news site.

They have all ATS members to promote it, and we all seem to be able to pull in some breaking topics from around the world.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yeah I get where your coming from.

Then again it's a freedom of speech thing, it may be wrong, but the only way to keep that right is to fight for it. That means fighting for your rights and the guys you don't agree with.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join