It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracies are simple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Having been on ATS for a while now I see conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory from everything from countries moving on a map to new chemtrail additives must have been introduced because a chemtrail lasted only a few minutes just like a regular contrail does.

People try and make all these far stretched ideas and link them together to somehow make tab "A" fit into slot "B" but only after making tab "C,D,E and F" responsible for Slot "G" being in the wrong spot and obviously a government plant to spread disinfo.

Here is a conspiracy in a nut shell.
There are a group of people who own a lot of money, they own so much money that they basically control all the money on the planet except for a few cents that have fallen down the back of the couch.

These people employ only those people who see things the same way as them, they own the media and they support the governments.
They are like the farmer who controls the sheepdog; they get the sheepdog to move us from side to side where ever they want us to go.
They are not responsible for what Lady Gaga wears,
They move money here and there and support those causes that best suit their agenda, they give a little more to say a cause that want's this right or that right and we slowly see a change in attitudes.
They fund the research into what they want researched.

To be honest, 9/11 is irrelevant, JFK is irrelevant, moon landings are irrelevant, disclosure is irrelevant, the only thing that is relevant is that we start to see the change in society we start demanding our rights back and don't want to fight wars for corporations.

we get what we ask for and unfortunately wha twe are asking for is the goverment to protect us from the bad guys and a big screen TV with any number of reality TV because that TV is now more important than our own families.

It is hard to change, but we can all start with ourselves, turn off the TV, talk with your kids, take an interest in what they watch, listen to, be a bigger influence than the school or the TV.
Talk to a stranger, not about conspiracies, but about how they are and actually give a heart felt smile to people,
Support your local farmers market and your corner store.

The sheepdog may be able to keep most of the sheep scared, but occasionally the sheep make a run for it and when enough of them stick together it make little groups it's a little harder for that sheepdog to round up multiple groups.

I know it was meant to just be conspiracy made easy, but I got on a bit of a roll and had my good reading glasses on and my fingers didn't want to stop.

If anyone wants anything cleared up, just ask nice and I will be hapy to have this expand all you want and we can see just how simple we can make it.

Cheers munkey

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Too much information or not enough can have the same effect. The advantage of the first is the apparent freedom that it gives while camouflaging the thruth.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I suppose from the lack of replies, I either missed the mark completely or didn't have enough connections and make it complex enough to appear real.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You might have gone a bit off-base midstream, but I think most everyone could/will agree on this aspect alone...

It is hard to change, but we can all start with ourselves, turn off the TV, talk with your kids, take an interest in what they watch, listen to, be a bigger influence than the school or the TV.
Talk to a stranger, not about conspiracies, but about how they are and actually give a heart felt smile to people,
Support your local farmers market and your corner store.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I have to agree
I was a alittle tired and had it all in my head how I wanted it to go, but alas I am a victim of a wondering mind and a few to many conspiracies.
I got side tracked

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Yeah. I know what you mean, and we see it here and elsewhere every day.

What's in the mind doesn't always transfer properly, nor as intended, through the keyboard and onto a screen ... unintentional keyboardificated brainfarts, if you will.

Happens to all of us at times.

With regards conspiracies are simple? ... they are.

One or more individuals attempting to circumvent and/or influence, alter another's ... or others ... rights, laws, legal proceedings, etc.

A "plan", with one or more willful participants, is all that is needed.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Why wern't you in my brain when I needed you?

but so true, many times have I written in my head the most thought out piece only to hit the wrong keys, its if my fingers are conspiring against my brain to not allow it to get it's thoughts out.

well at least the ending had a good message to it, people should just try and be nicer to each other.
and pull out the ipod and talk to people

top topics

join