It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING!: Britain to Search for Alien Life in Earth's Atmosphere!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hate to be a pain in the rear, but I would like to know where the information about the UK drive to discover alien life in our atmosphere is . It doesnt get mentioned in any of the videos, its not in your post.... where have you hidden it?
If there is such a drive, I would be very interested to hear about it, and thats the only reason I clicked the link to this thread. Its a little bit of a bummer than I see nothing about it here. Seems like another "Well aint this interesting, look at all the new things in UFOlogy !" post.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Massively misleading title to this thread
unless i missed something?

It's a Rajaten thread so I doubt you missed anything!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm feeling helpful today
The title of the thread relates to this story from a few days ago; www.telegraph.co.uk... (Edit. It is in the very first link rajaten supplied too)

British scientists, working with the European Space Agency, will this week launch a balloon carrying instruments to search the stratosphere for bacteria and other microorganisms. They believe there could be species capable of surviving in the high levels of radiation, extreme cold and near vacuum found on the edge of space. The organisms could be entirely new to science and may even have been brought here from outer space by hitching a ride on asteroids or comets.

If they succeed, it would be the first time alien life had been captured and would lend substantial weight to theories that all life on Earth was brought here from elsewhere in the galaxy.

So although this was talked about back in January, the balloon was launched this week. There really is a ton of alien related news at the moment.

edit on 6-10-2010 by DrHammondStoat because: because sometimes I don't make sense

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join