It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Closes airport in china!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

The "flat and tubular" object hovered two miles from Bootee in Inner Mongolia, a part of China.

A spokeswoman said: "To guarantee security, aircraft had to land at secondary airports. Otherwise, it may have led to collision."

sourcE: www.thesun.co.uk...

(sorry i couldnt post this in alien and ufos, i only have 1 post i think)
edit on 6-10-2010 by alien102 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit:
Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Already posted about 15 times today.
Second line.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Why is the government rolling out the UFOs and aliens?

In just the last week we had a bunch of UFO alien related material brought out to the public courtesy of the governments of the world.

First we had the revelation that UFOs have been messing with United States nuclear weapons. Then we had a report that the United Nations officially appointed an alien ambassador, Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist.

How did they top those two things? They leave it up to scientists who begin to tell us that they have found a first earth like planet capable of having water and life outside the solar system, Gilese 581g.

But are UFOs and aliens real or are they just scapegoats for government? Whenever things get really bad for government, there is only one thing to do, roll out the UFOs and alien stories.

The official alien UFO stories were also mixed in with television shows like, “The Event,” presented on television, and the soon to be released movie “Skyline.”

But what does all this mean? Is it really disclosure or is it just meant to keep people off of real issues. I for one think that there might be aliens, and that the government might of knew about the earth like planet years ago, because the aliens told them about it. But why are they doing it now?

Video at National Press Club about UFOs messing with nuclear weapons
www.youtube.com...

Article about UN appointing alien ambassador
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Article about first earth like planet
news.yahoo.com...

Check out my blog at [SNIP]

Mod Edit:

4) No Endorsement of User Content.
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN.

Terms and Conditions
edit on 6-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Snipped link to personal blog

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Its not the government... Its the media!

Must be a new FAD! Anything paranormal these days is considered a best seller!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts and opinions in one of the exsiting threads:

For example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
Thread closed.

top topics

join