It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' collision threat shuts down Chinese airport (10/5/10)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What's going on in China?

"UFO sightings have increased in China in recent months, but one such sighting recently prompted an airport to shut down to prevent aircraft from crashing into the object, media reports say. The airport is located in Baotou in Inner Mongolia, and three flights that were arriving had to circle around the airport to wait until the UFO disappeared, according to UK newspaper The Sun. Two other flights were diverted away to nearby cities"

Didn't they blame a missile the last time?

"This incident was the eighth report of a UFO sighting in China in the past four months.

The object was said to be “flat and tubular” and hovered near the airport before disappearing, a source told The Sun."

Do missiles Disappear? I can only wonder what they say it will be this time..

www.newkerala.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.theepochtimes.com...

There's also a strange YouTube Video (only one up) and it makes zero sense.

www.youtube.com...

What are we supposed to be seeing? Has the video been edited already?

Also UFO SIGHTING is Yahoo #1 trend. I clicked that and this is how I found this story. If this has been posted, mods please delete.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I believe all this activity we are seeing in China is because some unseen forces in the world want to remind China to get back on the same page as the rest of the world. Without such we wouldn't be able to usher in any new world order. I can suspect the middle eastern countries come next.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join