It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New disclosure video from Norweigian television producer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com...

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 5/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nothing more to add?

Like what do you think about it?
is it only for money? Well it is free, now, it havent been like that all the way.

I think its fantastic though. It shows that some still belive and wants to share it with all! But then again, is it only for money

But I'm watching it now, it seems pretty interesting. But lets see if they show something new.. I always tends to be the same material they show, when they make such docu's..

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by goblin79

Real nice video, and in my opinion I think it deserves a better thread presentation than the one you made here.
Now, the documentary itself is really well done, in my opinion its one of the best and most coherent documentaries on the UFO subject that I've watched so far. Also tons of footage that I've never seen before anywhere else. I know some will dismiss it for different personal reasons, but I hope the majority of people will see the message in it instead of the messenger.

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this isn't a "new" video, it's based on the previous version of the same name from 2009, so you may have seen most of the content before.

It is well presented and definitely well worth a watch. The fact that they are now pushing this for free makes it's footing more substantial. I'm often put off by those that charge full price for disclosure info.
edit on 6-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join