It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOLD UP $25 in 12 hours... What is something happening?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

It is not that gold is more valuable as a commodity it is the fact the
dollar is dropping in value relative to real goods.

Anytime there is inflation of a fiat currency most real goods will ...inflate.

This has all happened before, this is nothing new.

In fact it has happened 34 times, 35 if you count the 100 to 1 revaluation in N. Korea.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also as Mr. perkins has said this has been done time and time again so
the robber barons can loot that nation after they crash it.

Even Senator Lindbergh said crashes will be scientifically created.

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

"When the President signs this act [Federal Reserve Act of 1913], the invisible government by the money power -- proven to exist by the Monetary Trust Investigation -- will be legalized. The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation. From now on, depressions will be scientifically created."

This has been going on for a long while, it is just becoming more
obvious because a VERY small percentage read books and then
tell ppl about it thru various means.

edit on 8-10-2010 by Ex_MislTech because: grammar

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

It is not that gold is more valuable as a commodity it is the fact the
dollar is dropping in value relative to real goods.

Yes I agree and have stated as such in previous postings. I do think that there are pressures to the up side caused by speculation also.

The DOW and dollar will meet somewhere. Where though?... that it the question.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
In the UK we have been deluged by firms buying up our gold... 'Cash for gold' etc. On the TV, in the press, in the malls... I always wondered - WHO the hell is buying up all the gold. Where is their cash coming from? And I don't know the answer. All I do know is, if the global economy collapses and it could well do, and our currencies are worth jack sh*t, then the only commodity that will have any value will be gold!!

So, either someone big is in the know, and buying up all this gold, or the Annunarki are amongst us and they're doing what they did back in the beginning of mankind!

So many things are kicking off globally, that it sounds like events predicted for 2012 maybe for real!
edit on 8-10-2010 by ckitch because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

4 years ago, gold was around $600 per oz. Now it's over twice that. That means that the dollar is worth less than half of what it was worth 4 years ago. That means I'm earning less than half of what I made 4 years ago.

Not surprising. The money supply was $831 billion dollars in 2008 (gold = $880.30/oz) In 2009 the money supply was $1663 billion (gold = $1,020.28/oz)

It reminds me of the early 1970's when Nixon took the US off the gold standard and prices started doubling....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join