It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black smoke ring in Kosovo sky October 2010.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just thought this seemed kind of strange. Guess i'll let you guys hash it out,lol.

This is weird! www.youtube.com...

And some info herewww.realufos.net...

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

I saw fairly large smoke ring when I was a teenager. It was not quite that large, but looks a lot like it.

It involved a pound of FFg black powder in the manufacturers one pound can and a 55 gallon drum with one end cut out.

After the ring rose up into the air a ways, it looked dark like that one in the video.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
Just thought this seemed kind of strange. Guess i'll let you guys hash it out,lol.

This is weird! www.youtube.com...
Caelestia has some good information about these and a decent collection of images:

Ring-shaped Vortices

They undoubtedly rank amongst the most eccentric sky phenomena on the planet: the metres-wide rings of vapour or smoke that can be seen floating through the air on occasion.

The physics behind these "vortex rings" is very complex. Moreover, vortex rings do not always form in the same way. In most instances, the rings are formed by air mixed with smoke or steam that is forced out of a (relatively) small circular or cylindrical opening (this can be a chimney, the barrel of a canon, or a vent in a volcano crater). Because of the drag of the surface of the opening, the air expelled from the centre will move faster than the air exiting the opening near the edge. The air from the sides is sucked in, and a circular motion is created. In this way, a doughnut-shaped vortex is formed, just like a smoke ring that is blown from a smoker's lips. The ring-shape is maintained due to the rotational motion of the air flowing in the vortex ring.

The number one cause of the latter type of vortices is explosions. These can be either accidental (for instance by a short circuit or a lightning impact) or induced (for instance during bombings, mining activities and the clearance of mines).
Were there any explosions? That's the most common cause but certainly not the only cause.

One has been seen form over an amusement park with some kind of "volcano" attraction and a large sudden combustion formed the ring, more or less an explosion I guess though not exactly.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe this would be a good one for the Myth Busters!
Experiments might be a good idea.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

It being a "volatile" area it wouldn't surprise me it was some kind of explosion or experiment with improvised explosives.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
HARRP. I was warned about this. ~The U.S Military using advanced technology to deceive the masses by creating signs/symbols. Those most at risk are religions.

No sign from the any God, this is the start and next I've been told to be wary of 'Official' disclosure, as there's more than one agenda of race out-there. This race not neccessarily good.

Just be careful what you hear in the next 3 months about 'Official' disclosure. Theres an EVIL agenda out there and they'll do anything to stop you lot in your tracks to deceive you and then your trapped.

top topics

join